OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
here's a 10% i wasn't going to use from a nike rep
USCS10P130915
i'll edit it in a little bit so i don't get in trouble.

Awesome. Just re-ordered my MC. Went half size up this time and triple checked for no speckles.

Hopefully everyone who missed out the first time around will be able to cop this time.

If you don't see the new options its possibly because you're referencing the OLD URL. The new options are on a new page. Go back to the search and look for Kobe ID. You should see the new one there.

I can't be the only one over here flipping a coin on speckles vs no speckles.

I'm leaning towards none.

Just went to place my order and it says my 25% code has been used. 
mad.gif
 Not happy with Nike right now.

Just went to place my order and it says my 25% code has been used. >:  Not happy with Nike right now.
[/quot
They are coming up with bull **** bro. My code was used on cleats and socks? Idk how in the world my code got used

Did the same but they can't replace it. Idk how it got "used"

you have to show them proof that it was issued to you. i had the conversation saved when it was reissued to me the first time since i knew it would probably get used again before the MC option came back

how did dudes even get 25% off in the first place? i had a major issue with Nike before an the best they could do was 15% which is how i got mine. it aint getting canceled since its on my account and in my name. ill raise hell with em if they do

If you don't see the new options its possibly because you're referencing the OLD URL. The new options are on a new page. Go back to the search and look for Kobe ID. You should see the new one there.

or they could just click on one of the links that has been posted multiple times

i dont know how you guys can order so many pairs. :lol:
i could see maybe 2-3 but 5+ ? nahhh

Back
Top Bottom