OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My only worry is I haven't received a order confirmation email yet when usually they are instantaneous, anyone else have this happen? Say's my payment went through on PayPal

love how my pair came out. release of the year
smokin.gif

I did, still don't really care, had my pair for a couple weeks now, I paid 140 bucks over what it would have cost me and I didn't have to wait for them

does it sting? lol sure a little but no regrets at all when it comes to paying what I paid for them
 is your pair in your avi grey swoosh and outsole? im struggling between going gray or white

So glad I didn't even consider paying resell for the MC iD. I had a feeling it would be back :pimp: Wish I could double up right now!

Is this MC option the exact same colour as the previous option? Looks a little dull in the NDC Twitter image.

Anybody have pics of both black out mcs and white mcs for the ppl who saved them to their phones I need to see :nerd: lbs

Last edited:
My only worry is I haven't received a order confirmation email yet when usually they are instantaneous, anyone else have this happen? Say's my payment went through on PayPal
Same here. No email or order listed on the "My Orders" page on NDC. I have a pending charge on my card though. If I remember correctly it took around 30-45 mins the first time too so I wouldn't worry to much.

Last edited:
I checked out with my code and gave me an error and tried again without thinking and it worked but when I printed my summary it doesn't say that my code was applied...ummm why..?

Back
Top Bottom