OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
is it 15% with discover cash back? i thought it was 10. Either way i bought thru discover. On another note, how do you look at the IDs you made after you already paid and confirmed. I want to make sure i didnt miss the back tab color. The rendition in email looks like white back tabs, im pretty sure i picked black though. If i click on the image in my email it just takes me to my order summaries.

I went with a white swoosh, white outsole, and gold speckles on the midsole.
smokin.gif
Exactly the same combo I did! 
smokin.gif

For all you NIKEID veterans, are you charged at the time you place order or is authorization placed at time of order, and charged when your shoes ship? That is how it works for stuff on their website typically- authorization and not billed until it ships, but wondering if ID is different.

Thanks in advance.
The last time I made a pair off of NIKEID, I was initially charged the full amount and then after a week or so the charge dropped off and later billed again when it was shipped.... Not sure if Nike made any changes since last year... 

is it 15% with discover cash back? i thought it was 10. Either way i bought thru discover. On another note, how do you look at the IDs you made after you already paid and confirmed. I want to make sure i didnt miss the back tab color. The rendition in email looks like white back tabs, im pretty sure i picked black though. If i click on the image in my email it just takes me to my order summaries.

Don't know if you still have the order confirmation page, but there or possibly your order history page, it will list the design ID number. All you have to do is go to the NikeID page of the shoe and replace the string of numbers at the end with the design ID.

Back
Top Bottom