OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm considering canceling my MC order. I got a code from someone on Facebook, not trying to get my IP/addy banned from ndc.... :nerd:

I'm considering canceling my MC order. I got a code from someone on Facebook, not trying to get my IP/addy banned from ndc....
nerd.gif
nike only bans by phone numbers. get a burner.

Here is a picture of GTmorgan's with all black options on the mc.
It pains me to say this because I love black so much, but the either white/wolf grey swoosh/sole just look so much better. Not that those don't look good, because they do. But the contrast/pop of the white/grey is just worlds better.

I like black swoosh but black sole doesn't look as good imo I'm glad I dIdnt go with blacked out mc cuz if I did I prolly would of went with black soles :x

I wonder if Nike had any clue on to how demanding these MC's were going to be.  

Glad I copped but I'm not too excited until I receive them.  I also went TTS and I have a slightly wide foot.. Hoping they fit perfectly.  My TTS is with the thumbs width in front of my toes so I'm hopping for the best.

There's no bad combination with MC but White/Gray outsoles make the shoe POP!

Last edited:
Someone was using my credit card info on NDC and my account became temporarily frozen after I reported fraud. I can't even sign up for another account. They must've blocked my IP. i'm sure the outcome would be worse than that if you were the one trying to **** over Nike

That's what I'm saying, not trying to get my IP banned lol, I think I'm going to cancel my order.

Got the "you left something in your cart" email since I had debated on another MCs combo.......nothing in my cart :lol:

i still think the black soles does something to the MC that I don't like. I think it dulls it. The white/grey sole makes the MC more "vibrant."

Just strange to me.
While it's all preference, I also don't care for the darker soles.
The MC just looks terrible with the dark soles.
I concur. I don't think they look horrible, just no where near as good looking as the white or grey. I really wish we could color the swoosh and stiches and tongue a different color. I really like how the silver or grey pop on the tongue, but I feel like on the MC flyknit the silver/gold look somewhat washed out with all the colors of the MC flyknit- especially the gold.

STILL #TeamPairInCart

Someone BIN'd my Grapes on eBay this morning! I can feel the MCs getting close....dude hasn't paid yet though -_-
NOOOOO man, ALWAYS immediate payment 
sick.gif

Haven't had a non-immediate payment option in years, avoids so much nonsense.

That and blocking Zero feedbackers 

I'm rooting for you though

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying, not trying to get my IP banned lol, I think I'm going to cancel my order.

I wouldn't, the potential damage is done and your order is already in.
If you get cancelled for using the code, first offense with nike is a warning.
They also don't ip ban.

Glad I copped but I'm not too excited until I receive them.  I also went TTS and I have a slightly wide foot.. Hoping they fit perfectly.  My TTS is with the thumbs width in front of my toes so I'm hopping for the best.

hope this next batch will fit more TTS since the first batch of mc's seem to be a tad narrower. good luck and I hope they will fit you fine.

After seeing a lot of MC from you guys I really upset I didn't pull the trigger when they're available. Now I need Beethoven to heal my broken heart.

Of course they did. That's why they're so limited, to build up hype from all the people who missed out. When they come back again, peple will make sure to double or triple or even, god forbid, lewi up on these.

Just nike getting green like usual

NOOOOO man, ALWAYS immediate payment 
sick.gif

Haven't had a non-immediate payment option in years, avoids so much nonsense.

That and blocking Zero feedbackers 

I'm rooting for you though
I didn't see the immediate payment option, didn't realize you had to switch to the advanced page =\

Dude is low feedback but has sold and bought shoes so I think I'll be good. Found his twitter too if it ever comes to that 
laugh.gif

EDIT: WTF dude says he can't buy them now....what do I do

Last edited:
Ya dun kno mi lawd! lol But Nike definitely dropped the ball on the women's sizes. Same boat. Was trying to order the wiz pairs but her smaller size didn't make the cut...smh
Yeah, there are some nice options to make very nice female iDs too. Shame we can't.

After seeing a lot of MC from you guys I really upset I didn't pull the trigger when they're available. Now I need Beethoven to heal my broken heart.
not the same... 
wink.gif
was really considering the Beethoven's for this weekend but they switched out a few things from the first photos released and I don't think I will copp now coz of that.

Back
Top Bottom