OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The second pair I ordered is a surprise gift for my bro. I decided to use his nickname "Goofy" (sorry, wish it was more interesting :lol:). Wasn't even my first choice. It wouldn't even allow me to use the iD I had in mind in the first place. Trademark issue with Disney. I feel like an idiot. Rushed to order via mobile and didn't even think about a potential trademark issue. Hopefully this ends well.

Last edited:
The second pair I ordered is a surprise gift for my bro. I decided to use his nickname "Goofy" (sorry, wish it was more interesting :lol:). Wasn't even my first choice. It wouldn't even allow me to use the iD I had in mind in the first place. Trademark issue with Disney. I feel like an idiot. Rushed to order via mobile and didn't even think about a potential trademark issue. Hopefully this ends well.

damn i didnt think it would have been an issue haha.

Received an email from Nike saying that the iD I choose on my second MC pair had a copyright/trademark issue. :wow:
First pair is being built though. A manager is going to contact me on Monday about my second pair. Hoping they'll allow me to switch up the iD or leave it blank. As long as I get both, then I'm cool. Worst case scenario, I'll be happy with just one pair.

happened to another dude, you will get to keep your pair they will just change your ID to something you want or blank

I'm just hoping my one and only pair doesn't get cancelled. My order went through not long before the sold out tweet. So I'm a little anxious to find out if they're being made.

I just realized the reason my pair probably got cancelled so quickly was because I used my Canadian paypal instead of credit card. I completely forgot NDC doesn't take Canadian paypal. Now my cart is emptied and I have no MC's. :smh:

I just realized the reason my pair probably got cancelled so quickly was because I used my Canadian paypal instead of credit card. I completely forgot NDC doesn't take Canadian paypal. Now my cart is emptied and I have no MC's.
mean.gif
Pretty sure you're the only person who has reported a cancellation so far
ohwell.gif
That really sucks that they don't take Canadian PP

Received an email from Nike saying that the iD I choose on my second MC pair had a copyright/trademark issue.
embarassed.gif

First pair is being built though. A manager is going to contact me on Monday about my second pair. Hoping they'll allow me to switch up the iD or leave it blank. As long as I get both, then I'm cool. Worst case scenario, I'll be happy with just one pair.
happened to another dude, you will get to keep your pair they will just change your ID to something you want or blank
Yeah it happened to me, would not let me use "Laker". emailed me and I switched it.

I just realized the reason my pair probably got cancelled so quickly was because I used my Canadian paypal instead of credit card. I completely forgot NDC doesn't take Canadian paypal. Now my cart is emptied and I have no MC's. :smh:

Pretty sure you're the only person who has reported a cancellation so far :\ That really sucks that they don't take Canadian PP

Uh, I have a Canadian PayPal and have never had an issue with any of my orders in the past. My QS MC order went through fine as well.

Uh, I have a Canadian PayPal and have never had an issue with any of my orders in the past. My QS MC order went through fine as well.

Yeah, i mostly order everything using a credit card but i swear I've also ordered a couple things using my paypal. That's why I was kind of confused. I guess my order got cancelled because of the fact that they were truly sold out. Thanks for the heads up fambs. At least now I don't feel like an idiot for checking out using PP instead of a credit card.

Last edited:

My Kobe 9 iDs 10.5 GITD outsole. Managed to pick up a pair of MCs on 8/11 and was going to return these this weekend, but now I'm having second thoughts lol
I dig the Multi midsole print but this side just looks like an ink blot. I wish it wasn't so random but just a actual design.

The second pair I ordered is a surprise gift for my bro. I decided to use his nickname "Goofy" (sorry, wish it was more interesting
laugh.gif
). Wasn't even my first choice. It wouldn't even allow me to use the iD I had in mind in the first place. Trademark issue with Disney. I feel like an idiot. Rushed to order via mobile and didn't even think about a potential trademark issue. Hopefully this ends well.
When did you place your order?

Anybody ever think about painting parts of the MCs flyknit black to look like the HTMs?

Last edited:

Anybody ever think about painting parts of the MCs flyknit black to look like the HTMs?
Lol no but i thought about sole swapping the white glow in the dark soles from my black pair with the MC to get the glitch pair that got cancelled on me lol. But i love the black pair too much to go through with it. 

Lol no but i thought about sole swapping the white glow in the dark soles from my black pair with the MC to get the glitch pair that got cancelled on me lol. But i love the black pair too much to go through with it. 
Thought about it with my gumbos but decided against it for same reason

If I had two pairs I would try it. I'm ganna photoshop the MC rendering and add the black to make it look like the HTM tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom