OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Guys, this Niketalk forum for the kobe 9 elite low iD. The Discover card talk is going too far. We don't need to know it costs you $120 a week to fill your tank.

I apologize for contributing to the derail. But it should be over after giving the gentleman details and the link to the site.

You may return to your regularly scheduled program of Kobe 9 iDs.

Guys, this Niketalk forum for the kobe 9 elite low iD. The Discover card talk is going too far. We don't need to know it costs you $120 a week to fill your tank.

Sorry. Let's get back to talking about whether orders are in progress and if anyone received a build in progress email yet. Or that someone ordered 30 minutes after it was sold out, so am I good talk? You right. Or better yet, if a certain place that sells laces is legit.

My fault.

Just called a Nike rep, my pairs aren't being built be he said that they're "green to go, and ready to be started". And that there isn't an estimated time on them yet :/ I ordered my pair within 10 minutes of the tweet with no code, I don't understand.

Let's get back to these gems.

Let's get back to these gems.
lmao, kids must be 16 acting this immature. Give mommy back her tablet. This is not a discover card cashback forum, which I'm sure they have somewhere. This is *NIKE* talk. Can a forum mod please get involved here?

Last edited:
lmao, kids must be 16 acting this immature. Give mommy back her tablet. This is not a discover card cashback forum, which I'm sure they have somewhere. This is *NIKE* talk. Can a forum mod please get involved here?

calm down kid. This thread has been full of derailment. The last 50 pages have been about where is my confirmation. Sorry you just joined to ask if anyone else is having the same experience as you, for some ID's that state take 4 weeks.

Please continue to update us with your lack of build in progress emails. Very informative. Cant wait.

calm down kid. This thread has been full of derailment. The last 50 pages have been about where is my confirmation. Sorry you just joined to ask if anyone else is having the same experience as you, for some ID's that state take 4 weeks.

Please continue to update us with your lack of build in progress emails. Very informative. Cant wait.
you must be "special". First off, that is involved with the shoes in question. Secondly, I said one thing about that, and then responded to anothers concerned comment to help ease him. You making a whole post about how you need cashback because you pay $120 on gas is in no way involved with Kobe 9 elite lows, Nike, or shoes in general. People asking about laces, arrival times, their iD designs, and such info should be what this is about. Go to a discover card forum for your gas issues.

you must be "special". First off, that is involved with the shoes in question. Secondly, I said one thing about that, and then responded to anothers concerned comment to help ease him. You making a whole post about how you need cashback because you pay $120 on gas is in no way involved with Kobe 9 elite lows, Nike, or shoes in general. People asking about laces, arrival times, their iD designs, and such info should be what this is about. Go to a discover card forum for your gas issues.

go to my profile, see left, click block member. You're welcome.

Moving on.

Last edited:
When everyones MC orders have been filled and all the pic are posted this thread is going to die, let's just enjoy it while it lasts

people care more about whether build in progress emails have been sent. Its hilarious. So much butt hurt here

^ bruhhhhhh check your emails.

And I got an email for 1 of 2 pairs ordered hours AFTER the sold out tweet.

This confirms that my order shouldn't get cancelled. That's all.

Inb4 **** storm lol

Last edited:
71194 unread emails
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Man, even the volt check looks nice on the MC. Has anyone attempted to do some of their own customizations to their IDs? Pics?

Back
Top Bottom