OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Where are people viewing these non-mc/black/Grey FKs and passing judgement? All I've seen so far is that one blue/pink fade, which isn't a great cw IMO regardless of execution.

Nevermind, I just saw them in this thread's gallery.

Last edited:
How do you determine they're "horrible" and "terrible" from pics? Painted on or not. Some of you are a little harsh with your opinions, but would be crying if someone said the same about your ID or purchase.
There's no arguing the quality of the MC compared to the fade. I ordered a fade and its a bit irritating knowing I payed the same price for painted flyknit when someone else got the real thing

Waiting on the Brown truck today.                                             Prodigal Son (Glow swoosh and sole)and first of 3 MC white sole white swoosh coming

Hope first MC looks as good as one bought last time around and sold.

Woke up to a nice shipped email and then I just checked my orders to see my other pair build is complete and has a tracking number too. Can't wait!!

Shipped today. Haven't seen a black fade yet so all I can hope for is the blue not to be painted on. [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] wishful thinking...[/quote]

Look back a few pages.... Not good

mine supposed to come 9/9 now
frown.gif
Same ETA here.... mine was the 9/11 pair

nah i mean first it was 9/8 then it got pushed a day late

i was supposed to be 9/11 as well

Where's the homie Battleground doe? He makes crazy ids

grimeyy grimeyy What up Homie! I'm here patiently waiting on a couple of pairs that I've ordered.

In the mean time I was...

Complaning how they took the MC down the first time
My Glitch order did not go through
Getting worried that my stolen codes will have my order cancelled
Trying to find Pokezack's location to give him a beat down
Contacting a rep and complain why ID's take too long
Posting my chat convo with a rep
Giving updates on my order every single day
Calling or chatting with a rep trying to fish for another code
Hash tagging my team/delivery date
Deciding if I should pay $500+ for a MC pair on Ebay
Missed out on the MC the second time beacause I wasnt sure about the white back tab
If it comes up again white swoosh and white sole >>>> over everything else especially the Gold swoosh
Craking on ID's that did not comply with the NT standards
Saying all EM ID's are garbage
Last but not least, Im worried about my fade pair being air brushed :smh:

Oh yeah, I got an in progress email from Nike today :D

NDC Rep told me 3 pairs are preparing to ship, 5 pairs not started yet. However, I have been charged for 5 pairs already. The whole thing is such a cluster, reminds me of the Lebron 2k14's...

NDC Rep told me 3 pairs are preparing to ship, 5 pairs not started yet. However, I have been charged for 5 pairs already. The whole thing is such a cluster, reminds me of the Lebron 2k14's...
I don't know what I'm anticipating more, my small shipment or Lewi's boat load of MC's... I'm pretty sure he's the reason why we're all having delays and material shortage
laugh.gif

Shipped today. Haven't seen a black fade yet so all I can hope for is the blue not to be painted on. [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] wishful thinking...
apparently you haven't looked very hard...

I don't know what I'm anticipating more, my small shipment or Lewi's boat load of MC's... I'm pretty sure he's the reason why we're all having delays and material shortage
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The whole thing is such a cluster, reminds me of the Lebron 2k14's...
Yep, they haven't handled communication well at all but on the bright side when its all over you'll be getting MCs and not receiving these.
I sold both of my pairs with the quickness. I wanted to keep a pair for the achievement, but in the end I couldn't justify keeping a pair over $600.

Back
Top Bottom