OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Chatted with a rep, turns out my order was supposed to ship yesterday but it never did. It got escalated now to see what's going on.
Same with me, my estimated delivery date went from 9/12 to an expected ship date of 9/15...they told me there was a slight delay...

Last edited:
Oh yeah and my feet are wide as hell and they were TTS so idk what everyone's been saying about it being too small. (Jordan Xs fit tight on me)

Well unless a miracle happens and these magically appear, not a chance they arrive on time.
mean.gif

They a bit tight IMO across midfoot but not bad enough to half size up unless you planning on always wearing thick socks with em.

My right shoe has the most fuchsia I've ever see on any of the MCs shown on NT. I'm going to take HQ pics tomorrow in the sunlight. So happy with these. Also, red speckles look great! Thought it was going to be really dark like the rendering but it blends in very well.

HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR PAIR.

Last edited:

My pair that came today. Wish I ordered another. It's a lil different than most, but it's my unique design, and I. am. happeh.
nthat.gif
That's the red or maroon sock liner and heel tab? I wanted a red in those places back when the MCs first came out and I was really debating which is why I ended up missing out on the first batch. Looks good though! Looks great with all that volt.

That's the red or maroon sock liner and heel tab? I wanted a red in those places back when the MCs first came out and I was really debating which is why I ended up missing out on the first batch. Looks good though! Looks great with all that volt.
Yeah the Maroon looking one. It's Team Red. University red would be a bit brighter. It's hard to really put something simple together that's not like most you see, even though there are MC weaves I saw and said, oh maaan I Need that MC, haha. 
Thanks, man, appreciate it.

CLEAN PAIRS GENTS!

MY COUNTDOWN IS ON!!! I GET ALL MY KICKS SHIPPED TO WORK THAT WAY I GET EVERYTHING BEFORE NOON INSTEAD OF GETTING STUFF SENT TO THE CRIB AND HAVING TO WAIT TIL 6-7PM FOR UPS TO COME!

BODY READY!
GOT THESE AND A GRAIL COMING IN ON WEDNESDAY!

Last edited:
My fades get here tomorrow so happy the wait is over. Excited and nervous because I did that teal to blue fade and that I'd sample is sketchy lol

and damn, iPhone cameras suck

Nope, my pics look a lot better than that. I don't think he has a 5S.

these pop so much more in person than in these pictures 

Yeah, most phones with the lighting don't pick up the volt and pink well. It makes it hard when trying to match up the colors for the rest of the shoe. Because from pics that maroon might look like it matches, but in person you know that's pink. In a lot of the earlier pics I thought the volt was really yellow.

Anyone have a rough estimate on how long the after the build in progress starts, to when the shoes get shipped out? (For MC, probably a little slower than the others due to demand I'm guessing).

Anyone have a rough estimate on how long the after the build in progress starts, to when the shoes get shipped out? (For MC, probably a little slower than the others due to demand I'm guessing).
My MC's began being built August 18 and shipped September 2.

I dont post much anymore on NT but I check the thread and site daily (I lay low and lurk lol). They're are countless nice MC's and solid's. Glad to say my two MC pairs will be in today when I get off work. FIrst ID's ever and haven't been this anxious or excited about a shoe in years.

Here's my pair. These were ordered waaayyyyy after the sold out tweet. Have one more on the way. For these went with white swoosh, white sole, with red lining and red splatter. Trying a lace swap as well. Pattern is similar to a lot of past pairs, one pair has a lot of volt, the other more purple, red.

IMG_3470 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3477 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3483 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3482 by K-V-N, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom