OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Man I gotta admit...these ***** came out pretty trash :frown: Hoping my other two pairs are better than this ****, going to probably ball in them tonight and take them back ASAP tomorrow.
Really digging those Purple Toeboxes. Would def keep them.

I want more volt than purple and if I get one of those dark toe caps they are going straight to eBay.

If you're not contributing to the thread why even post? There's been endless posts criticizing other people's creations when there's no need for that. I already said I hated them and was going to send back so I don't need extra words from someone who doesn't post pics but want to criticize everyone's kicks like he's the Ebert & Roper of Nike ID.  relax

Check your Flywire eyelets removing the laces, one of mine is a little bit frayed, got a 20% off code tho smh 
mean.gif

If you're not contributing to the thread why even post? There's been endless posts criticizing other people's creations when there's no need for that. I already said I hated them and was going to send back so I don't need extra words from someone who doesn't post pics but want to criticize everyone's kicks like he's the Ebert & Roper of Nike ID.  relax
they're just building off of your situation... where you're sending them back... lol. You're the one who needs to relax, telling people they run their mouth and need more money. And he wasn't the one and only person right there who added into your whole little fiasco, not sure why you unloaded your salt shaker on him alone.

Last edited:

You gotta admit, that one was kind of funny though. Since you dont like them either,  you might as well laugh at the little jokes. Its no loss to you. You still got 2 more coming.  Im sure if you hadn't dissed your own shoes, he probably would not have said anything. Its all fun and games, especially when you can joke about them yourself.

Last edited:

Check your Flywire eyelets removing the laces, one of mine is a little bit frayed, got a 20% off code tho smh 
mean.gif
People use a fine tooth comb on shoes these days.  I could understand being mad if the eyelet snapped because of the fraying but just some loose threads and your upset about it? To each there own I suppose.

mean.gif
Bruh. U got a 20% code for this ridiculous little issue that wasn't even worth complaining about??

i only got a 15% code for them giving me the wrong swoosh color 
indifferent.gif

UPS Tracking now says "HELD IN WAREHOUSE" with no scheduled delivery date >:

Anybody going through the same thing?

Until you see the red flyknit and see the red on them doesn't even match the red on the midsole.

I was so disappointed in the real pics of them, I was ready to ID a red pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom