OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Well my shipment finally arrived. Let me go ahead and tag laokratwr laokratwr right off the bat because he asked me to tag him when i posted the photos of the red FK pair.

(the red looks much better when not in direct sunlight)

Thanks for reading...

Thanks for remembering me...!

Happy anniversary and great pair...

Cant see what was all the ''it doesnt look good or match from up close''

On the edge about ordering one , 210 euros is kinda steep though...

Has anyone ordered red flyknit and red midsole by the way...?

Wanted to see if theres a color difference between those two reds

p.s. just saw the pair from bigstress bigstress

Last edited:
I thought to myself, "Why post pictures? They look like all the others. But people want to see the different colors right? On the toe boxes etc." So here you go. The same but hey it is what the masses wanted right? This is what I wanted. I DID put black speckles on it.

Yeah, I think I would order black swoosh on a restock as well.  Very nice @GRIMEYY
smokin.gif

So, 2 of my 5 pairs got delivered to my office today.  NDC says "In Progress", and I never got a shipping email.  Pics will follow later.

Thanks for all the clean pics of the solids. I was getting worried mine were going to come out faded because the first few pics of them looked horrible. 

Wow... the solid's are trash imo. No offense to anyone that ordered them and like them.

Last edited:
Yeah I got that pushed back email today as well. I'm disappointed, but they'll get here when they get here. I doubt I buy any more iD's after this debacle, however.

djyoung08 djyoung08
Repped.
Got the same pair on the mc.
White sole. GITD swoosh. White speckles.

I'm hoping both shoes come out more like your right shoe in photo.

Happy either way as long as they fit. Lol

How's the fit and what did you get tts or .5 size up?

But for real though, was this that much of a debacle? We all, I hope, should know the delivery date we received was an estimated delivery date. These later delivery's, to me, isn't a debacle. The email confirmations were, I admit. Nike should just do away with those. I think those teased some of you.

What I learned, and continue to learn with id's, is finding out who should and shouldn't be copping id's, ever. You need patience.

djyoung08 djyoung08
Repped.

I agree.. I like my right shoe more :lol:

My very first pair (black/gold) i got my TTS (12.5)

my following 3 pairs I got all sz. 13.

Fits way better :pimp:

@DJYoung08
Repped.

I just tried mines on and they were half size up and felt comfy. I have dress socks on so that might have helped a little. At work. Thicker sock might make it a little tight but you should definitely go half size up if you can.

A few quick snaps of my pair, nothing that hasn't really been seen already but apart from a the usual nike glue stains, I'm happy how these turned out.

Back
Top Bottom