OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Decided to add some extra speckles on top of the factory volt (which was disappointingly dull) to resemble the MP color way. This was my first time ever attempting to paint/speckle a shoe and besides going a little heavy on the infrared on the right shoe, I'm pretty pleased. Will be painting the kobe logo volt soon as well. I'll post some pics of the shoe in the sun tomorrow. sorry for the crappy iPhone 6 pics...

Before: 
View media item 1187768

After:
View media item 1187770
Nice. What colors did you use? What type of paint as well

i made these based off the kobe 9 elite "GOLD"

i love these ids 
let me know what you think!
They look great man. The only reason I personally wouldn't order is because of the fact that these EM's absorb dirt easily. They do not clean very well or very easy. I got the bruce lees and those are impossible to keep clean. That being said the design itself is great. If you don't mind cleaning them then I would go for it !

I'm usually a fan of clear soles; however, I think Nike didn't want to allow these glitch MCs because they knew they didn't look good. Congrats to those who had them made and like them. They just don't do it for me. I know there are things I own that aren't other people's taste, but I don't dig the clear on the MCs at all.
that makes no sense considering there are plenty of possible combinations that can be used to create something that doesn't look good. 

Nice. If you order. Will you use for on court or casual.? I'm always hesitant with white colored shoes.
casual. i'll ball in some venomenons on outdoor court

They look great man. The only reason I personally wouldn't order is because of the fact that these EM's absorb dirt easily. They do not clean very well or very easy. I got the bruce lees and those are impossible to keep clean. That being said the design itself is great. If you don't mind cleaning them then I would go for it !
you wear the bruce lees on court or casual? i have atleast 7 em's and i keep them clean for the most part but i wear them casually 

clean, would look good with clear translucent sole as well.
yeah no doubt, but yellowing is like....

i didnt realize till a short time ago that the elites dont have red but instead have mango which i tryed on the ids but felt the red looked better

I'm usually a fan of clear soles; however, I think Nike didn't want to allow these glitch MCs because they knew they didn't look good. Congrats to those who had them made and like them. They just don't do it for me. I know there are things I own that aren't other people's taste, but I don't dig the clear on the MCs at all.
that makes no sense considering there are plenty of possible combinations that can be used to create something that doesn't look good. 

That's because my statement is called sarcasm ...

yeah no doubt, but yellowing is like....
Mango magwire, dark grey liner and clear translucent sole

nikeid

yeah i like red with black liner better too

Mastetpiece has that multi speckle on the midsole. He was probably trying to re create the original MP High.

YES! MY ODER GOT DELAYED!!!!!

11 WEEKS (total estimated wait until it's either cancelled or I get my shoes) 
smile.gif

just checked my order and it has finally shipped!! have been waiting for this day forever! will post pics when they come in. 

Back
Top Bottom