OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

so someone offered me the mc ids and cash or mc ids and another pair of shoes for my jeters...opinions??
Jeters look terrible to me. I'm in love with my MCs. I'd take it with the ease

so someone offered me the mc ids and cash or mc ids and another pair of shoes for my jeters...opinions??
How much cash?  I personally know people selling their Jeter's for $500 plus and FC has them in the $650-$750ish range. Not sure how fast they're going on eBay or consignment shops, but it seems like $500 would be realistic to get if you straight up sold them. But money aside, I'd rather own MCs. I got a pair of Jeter's, but I want to see them in hand before I make my ruling on whether to keep them or try and trade for Bred 1s etc. Of course this is within reason, but what's more important than worth to me is whether I'll ever wear the shoe and how often. Bred 1s, they're classic and would wear them all the time. Kobe's ... well, other than the OG 1,3,4,5,6, & 11 Js, chances are, I won't wear them more than any Kobe or runner.  All that said, what shoe do you think you'd wear more? Jeter's or MC Kobe's?

At the end of the day, it's nice to converse about a closet full of rare shoes  you'll never wear. But in that case, you may as well hang them in the museum.  For myself, I'm completely ok with having a closet full of GRs. I don't have to be different, I just have to enjoy the shoe.

Last edited:
ive never actually had a pair of 1s so im wanting to see how they look in person and the detail with these..its hard to see what id wear more cause i have a few things i havent worn yet. and if i do two for one he said those mc 9s and kobe 9 chinas. im not sure how much cash just yet...by the way thanks for all the feedback

ive never actually had a pair of 1s so im wanting to see how they look in person and the detail with these..its hard to see what id wear more cause i have a few things i havent worn yet. and if i do two for one he said those mc 9s and kobe 9 chinas. im not sure how much cash just yet...by the way thanks for all the feedback
I hated on the Chinas at first, then I tried them on foot .... needless to say, 3 pairs of the same damn shoe later, I think I like them 
roll.gif

Seems pretty fair though. Out his pocket, that's more than likely close to $450 and you paid $160-$170ish after taxes.  Either way, you're still making out. And if he's going to wear and appreciate them, I call that a win-win for you both.

would these 

and 200 (or 150) bucks be a fair trade for the jeters?
Money-wise, if you really like that style and the flyknit pattern is to your liking, I'd say it's a fair trade. The thing about Jeters, the market will be saturated in the coming weeks once people receive their pairs. It all depends how many go up for sale. If a lot of fans hold onto them, they will only increase in value because they won't be retro'ed.

this the id pair
Personally, you couldn't pay me to take that pair - I respect dude for trying to do something different, but it looks absolutely terrible.

That said, if you really like them, go for it. But I definitely wouldn't accept that pair (+ cash) as part of a trade if you plan on turning around and selling them, because I can't imagine many people would want that pair...

Last edited:
What do you guys think of putting reflective spray paint on the swoosh and logo? I got silver mcs, black w/ white speckles and white sole (how did you guys get those glitches?). Just ordered some black laces with silver tips to swap out.

would these  View media item 1205218
and 200 (or 150) bucks be a fair trade for the jeters?

do it if you think its something that would make you happy. Forget about trying to trade for "equal value." This isn't trading baseball cards.

If you like A + B over just C, why not. Who cares about the monetary value. You're planning on wearing all of the shoes, right? Or are you storing them in your personal museum? Did you pay $500 for the Jeter's? If not, its a NO BRAINER. I personally wouldn't pay $200 for the Jeters. Cute story behind them, but they didn't do that pair justice for such a iconic ball player. If I'm Jeter, I look at that pair and say, really JB, this is what you came up with? But thats just me.

I never understood this whole "I have to get exactly equal trade value to make it happen" mentality in this stupid game we play.

What do you guys think of putting reflective spray paint on the swoosh and logo? I got silver mcs, black w/ white speckles and white sole (how did you guys get those glitches?). Just ordered some black laces with silver tips to swap out.

what i think is if you think its cool, GO FOR IT.

I think it sounds absolutely atrocious, but thats not my deal. But it might be for the next person.

Been beatin up the top pair on court. got a new pair in..lookin like some Air Jameis Winstons

Wolf grey sole is so light it's almost white

Finally ordered 2 pairs of EM, could not resist the moonwalker print. Also added the grey FK pair someone else made but had my eye on.

Received my last pair of MCs.  Ordered a few days after they sold out.  Had this in my cart and was able to check out.  Love the FK colors and this FK color mix is probably my fave out of the 3 .  I'm not sure about the white midsole and volt speckles but I had these in my cart and couldn't modify them.  The GITD swoosh isn't off white at all.  Looks light greenish as the glow is crazy even when it's bright.

Size 7.5

Update. Mine came in too! It's not an original ID but still a crazy color way
This looks pretty clean. I like em. Would of liked to see how it would look with the matching red or wolf grey laces too.

Received my last pair of MCs.  Ordered a few days after they sold out.  Had this in my cart and was able to check out.  Love the FK colors and this FK color mix is probably my fave out of the 3 .  I'm not sure about the white midsole and volt speckles but I had these in my cart and couldn't modify them.  The GITD swoosh isn't off white at all.  Looks light greenish as the glow is crazy even when it's bright.
Yeah the white midsole with volt specks look like some rare disease. They're def one of a kind. I like the MC weave though, the colors are nice. 

Now that I have satisfied my FK/MC and Moonwalker EM desires, I am thinking about using the Fireworks EM pattern to create either a "Dexter" or "Kill Bill" themed pair... Thoughts?

Bro tell me about it but it's so frustrating pulling out all these high dollar shoes like the SB 8s, Crown Jewel 10s & 11s, Masterpiece 9's, Galaxy foams, etc and she says they're ugly every time!! Yet I pull out some $60 running shoes just to run errands and she's like "oh those are cute, why don't you ever wear them?" LMAO
this has to be the realest **** I've ever heard!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom