OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yea so I got the same email also. I called too add I.D on the tongue and the lady told me should'nt be a problem since it was something simple, but got the

email saying they couldn't change my order, but if I would like too cancel my order I needed too respond to the email. I told my self Hell No I'm good

I'll keep em the way they are. Maybe I need to make a phone call tomorrow morning just to confirm my order is still good. I think it's stupid It's not like they awready made the shoe.

I would think that would be almost close to the end of the process before they start to assemble it together. O'well. 

I also had my pair that was in cart removed by Nike. Looks like they fixed all the loose ends they had on the MC releases. Its still in my Locker though

i really dont see the value of these going above the mc's.. or maybe they will since people actually know about this shoe, compared to the mc's since they were more of a kobe shoe lover's shoe.
They hit bleacher report.

Sports illustrated.

NBA.

I don't think the MC did ? Lol
yeah i dont see how in the world these could possibly get a higher resell than mc's. i mean.... the mc's are this great grand general shoe. it's not like kobe passed the GOAT in all time scoring or something in the mamba moment. lmao.. the logic is impeccable. this shoe will most definitely pass mc's in resell. think about it.

you guys have me nervous. People getting orders canceled with different card/shipping/account now?! how do they know? IP address?

@BigSmilesMGR  are your pairs being canceled?
All of the pairs in my size were cancelled.  The two I ordered last for a friend in England currently are the ones going through...

Terrible luck.  
ohwell.gif

So how many out of 13 were canceled? And why did you not order your sizes in the first order?

you guys have me nervous. People getting orders canceled with different card/shipping/account now?! how do they know? IP address?
They mostly go by billing phone #, address, and credit cards. I have never seen any evidence that they were sophisticated enough to go by IP address.

So how many out of 13 were canceled? And why did you not order your sizes in the first order?
11 of the 13.  And I ordered all my sizes on the first order.  They cancelled my earliest orders first for some reason.  I was expecting the opposite.

All orders under 1 account, or did you do 2 per different account? Different credit cards?

I ordered 9 on my nike account and 4 as a guest through p
I ordered 9 on my nike account and 4 as a guest through my paypal account.  

I was somewhat surprised all the paypal ones were cancelled.

I would be really pissed if they canceled my first order, those are the ones he wore in the game.

I wonder if they are done smacking ppl by now?

Shipping address shouldnt matter unless you spoke to Megan or her team previously.

I assume you have different billing then your roommate?
Yeah, we have different billing addresses.

Should be fine
Alright cool. Thanks.
Shes like Candyman never say her name 3x or no shoes for you
laugh.gif

JK She works for Nike fraud dept and audits orders. She decides if an order violated one of Nikes many rules on placing orders. Most know her for bot use but her job has a wider scope than that.
Lol. I was wondering who Megan was too.

Ordered these with "32,292" and "??,???"
View media item 1306718

More excited to see how the bottom pair turns out
[/quote]

That's basically the pair I ordered, but with gold speckles and black laces (although I'll probably throw white laces in them when they get here). Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Since everyone posting what they got, these are my 4 pairs. ordered 2 on my account and my girl used her account to order 2, all diff into but same computer, hope i dont get megged.

didnt get speckles because i regretted getting the speckles last time, too clean without them.

Also, for the guys that missed out or got megged. I'm really sorry. Here, enjoy a picture of Kobe Shukozu cucumber I ate last night

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom