OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I almost wish I put MJ 32,292 on one shoe and the other with KB 32,293+

Im still happy with what I did though

What do you guys think will be the best way to remove or cover up white speckles on a black midsole?

They look sick that sole looks better than I thought it would in the pics up there too

Bitter I didn't have the funds available when they dropped. Lol figures a couple days later I'm flush with extra money. I'll have to keep my eyes posted on eBay for a pair. I love the multi color flyknit on this model and I doubt we get another option like this. I would love to get a bright blue or mango type weave that would've been sick.

Wow. And you started this thread? Smh

On the MC IDs the thread was very random, some had a lot of red, some had a lot of green, some even had crazy purple toe boxes, I think what he means is that for the MM the thread is pretty much the same for every pair and has no unique randomness as seen from these pics. Could be due to a blend of only 2 colors? Volt and purple ( not sure).

Obviously the MM colorway in general is the same for all pairs... If that's what you were getting at.

You seriously need a life.
that hurts coming from you :lol:.

i really don't understand why you come into threads and attack people. do you seriously not have anything else to do?

there's this thing called a door in your house (i'm sure), you can use it and explore the world outside of the internet. it might ease your mind so you're not overly sensitive over posts made on the internet. it seems like you get rattled over the smallest of things.

Last edited:
Anyone who changed the Mamba Moments shoes ruined a classic!Needed to be left exactly as is!I Ideed it with the exact number he passed MJ and put KBMJ on the other shoe

Anyone who changed the Mamba Moments shoes ruined a classic!Needed to be left exactly as is!I Ideed it with the exact number he passed MJ and put KBMJ on the other shoe

i agree but it's an ID for a reason and people can do what they want with it.

in a few years i can see these going for quite a bit on ebay (the exact pair he wore)

Last edited:
Fellas, just use your block button if you don't want to see whitemamba21 posts.

I can't wait for mine to come in. I got white sole and swoosh, and one with grey sole and swoosh.

I wish I would've got a 3rd pair with all white. For some reason I think the white will makes these look way better.

Last edited:

I can't waut for mine to come in. I got white sole and swoosh, and one with grey sole and swoosh.

I wish I would've got a 3rd pair with all white. For some reason I think the white will makes these look way better.
Yea please all you adults that cant handle another persons opinion please use your block button! STOP CRYING

I can't wait for mine to come in. I got white sole and swoosh, and one with grey sole and swoosh.

I wish I #LewiUp'd with the MM iD's.  But maybe it's a good thing, because I went HAM with the 2nd MC release.

The MM's will be a very welcomed addition to the family

To each his own.  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom