OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Hate to say it but the prices are going to get that high whether we get 20% here and there. I honestly would rather point out that they have been making subpar quality shoes. While some may seem more nit-picky than others, I think its still important to let them know. Whether they do anything about it is up to them but if they keep having to hand out 20% for poor quality they can look to their factories and fix the situation there.

I don't know whether they really care but I would rather say something than sit back and accept poor quality when paying $245 for a shoe.
 If you have a true quality issue that justifies compensation or reimbursement then you should call immediately. Especially the guy with the math problem in engraved in his shoes with a buck knife! That’s a legit quality issue and he probably deserves the shoes for free and a 20% coupon. On the other hand a little missing paint or scratches that you have to put the camera an inch away to take a picture isn’t worth $50 worth of compensation IMHO. Nike’s return policy is excellent, if you don’t like them------RETURN THEM (period), but calling over and over about the same BS is ridiculous.

At the end of the day you are free to do what you want but let’s note a few things before moving on:
  • We call Nike customer service because we don’t receive our shoes a week after ordering them! Usually because someone posted a pair on Instagram and it’s not fair that they got them first. Even though it is clearly stated while ordering that the process will take up to 6 weeks.
  • Then we call because we ID the stitching (by choice) and we are not happy with it less than a day after placing the order.
  •  Then when they go through customs we call again to verify that UPS knows what they are doing…. And it shouldn’t take a week for them to get from CHINA to the US, right?
  • Then when we receive the shoes and realize that we tried something, we failed miserably, and that Nike should compensate us for that as well. Even though all of the colors are clearly labeled on the swatches! NOTE: Props to the guy with red shoes for selling them and not harassing NIKE! Well done SIR!
  • Now it’s time for inspect and personally believe at this point people are just trying to find something to justify a 20 percent coupon for their next order, PRAYING FOR IT. Not everyone but some!!! Okay so you find something and then you take a picture with the lens of the camera an inch away from the defect, post a pic and caption it with “Hard to see but defect blah, blah, blah”! News Flash if it’s hard to see then it’s probably not worth wasting Nike’s time begging for compensation. Just a note…..
So in summary:  we want our shoes a week after ordering them and we want the quality to be absolutely perfect, Correct? THIS PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE THE CASE- Maybe one day but I highly doubt it. What I do know is every single time we pick up the phone or chat on customer service we are costing NIKE money (Not saying they don’t have plenty). The cost of quality is very expensive and the cost of perception is even more expensive. Do you what you want but just remember NIKE is not going to lose money at the end of the day, the end user will pay before they will.

Credentials-ASQ CERTIFIED QUALITY TECHNICIAN  and sorry I am a terrible writer but I think you can get the point!

No need to post that book strong316
joined yesterday and a mod today?
mean.gif

If you have a true quality issue that justifies compensation or reimbursement then you should call immediately. Especially the guy with the math problem in engraved in his shoes with a buck knife! That’s a legit quality issue and he probably deserves the shoes for free and a 20% coupon. On the other hand a little missing paint or scratches that you have to put the camera an inch away to take a picture isn’t worth $50 worth of compensation IMHO. Nike’s return policy is excellent, if you don’t like them------RETURN THEM (period), but calling over and over about the same BS is ridiculous.
My shoe smells like the worker got a little too close and they smell like hot chinese food breath, calling Nike today and I expect the shoes for free and a 20% off.

At the end of the day you are free to do what you want but let’s note a few things before moving on:
  • We call Nike customer service because we don’t receive our shoes a week after ordering them! Usually because someone posted a pair on Instagram and it’s not fair that they got them first. Even though it is clearly stated while ordering that the process will take up to 6 weeks.
  • Then we call because we ID the stitching (by choice) and we are not happy with it less than a day after placing the order.
  •  Then when they go through customs we call again to verify that UPS knows what they are doing…. And it shouldn’t take a week for them to get from CHINA to the US, right?
  • Then when we receive the shoes and realize that we tried something, we failed miserably, and that Nike should compensate us for that as well. Even though all of the colors are clearly labeled on the swatches! NOTE: Props to the guy with red shoes for selling them and not harassing NIKE! Well done SIR!
  • Now it’s time for inspect and personally believe at this point people are just trying to find something to justify a 20 percent coupon for their next order, PRAYING FOR IT. Not everyone but some!!! Okay so you find something and then you take a picture with the lens of the camera an inch away from the defect, post a pic and caption it with “Hard to see but defect blah, blah, blah”! News Flash if it’s hard to see then it’s probably not worth wasting Nike’s time begging for compensation. Just a note…..

So in summary:  we want our shoes a week after ordering them and we want the quality to be absolutely perfect, Correct? THIS PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE THE CASE- Maybe one day but I highly doubt it. What I do know is every single time we pick up the phone or chat on customer service we are costing NIKE money (Not saying they don’t have plenty). The cost of quality is very expensive and the cost of perception is even more expensive. Do you what you want but just remember NIKE is not going to lose money at the end of the day, the end user will pay before they will.

Credentials-ASQ CERTIFIED QUALITY TECHNICIAN  and sorry I am a terrible writer but I think you can get the point!

only in America.

strong316 strong316 is right. Too many people these days feeling they are entitled to the world. It's all "me" attitude.

I get that it sucks when Nike makes a mistake, but when you need a $1000 camera and a $300 lens to capture an imperfection with your shoe, you're just a fool and deserve nothing.

@STRONG316 is right. Too many people these days feeling they are entitled to the world. It's all "me" attitude.

I get that it sucks when Nike makes a mistake, but when you need a $1000 camera and a $300 lens to capture an imperfection with your shoe, you're just a fool and deserve nothing.
That was my biggest point! These are basketball shoes and we are inspecting them like they are diamonds!!! 
laugh.gif

If you guys had to choose. Which one would you keep?

Top or Bottom
Yeah I like the top pair better too. The white pops a little more in contrast to the black tongue/lining compared with silver contrasting with white. Both are pretty nice though.

I
I emailed Nike and they gave me a 20% off discount code for the math equation inscribed on my shoe. Here's the email they sent me
That sucks they only gave you 20% .It should be a full refund and then 20%. I guess if you can live with them,that's a decision for you to consider.  I hate that they try to justify it by saying you can make another one, just because the 9 is still on ID, even though the MM flyknit is long gone.

Has anyone made a chaos design for the 9 elite lows, Im thinking about pulling the trigger on an ID soon.
There's been a few. I'd check the pic gallery here. Lewi's made a couple with the MC and MM uppers, and I think Lypac did one with a black upper. There's been a few others too

I
I emailed Nike and they gave me a 20% off discount code for the math equation inscribed on my shoe. Here's the email they sent me

View media item 1355113
That sucks they only gave you 20% .It should be a full refund and then 20%. I guess if you can live with them,that's a decision for you to consider.  I hate that they try to justify it by saying you can make another one, just because the 9 is still on ID, even though the MM flyknit is long gone.

They did offer a refund..

Nike has love for ya'll man lol... Nike wont hok me up with anything. I even requested to just ship me a GITD "Stitch" and I'll glue it myself.

How the hell does my pair have a huhge gap in the back and it's not a defect smh lol

Back
Top Bottom