OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
What ya guys think bout this design i made ? Idk if i should keep or not.
TBH Ive never been a fan of the black outsole and the red feels out of place. But thats my opinion. Nike ID is to get exactly what you want so if thats what you wanted I don't think you should let anyone deter you from that. If you want to sell, resell on these isn't that high 

It's funny. For some reason all 3 of my pairs have a purple right shoe and volt left shoe. Reminds me of two face from Batman

No more complaining about the prices for an id, almost every post is followed up by "and so I contacted Nike about a code"! I realize some of these issues are legit but some of them are silly! The may give you a discount now but they will get it back some way, some how! The X's will probably be 260-265! I hope not but I really believe it's coming!!!
Hate to say it but the prices are going to get that high whether we get 20% here and there. I honestly would rather point out that they have been making subpar quality shoes. While some may seem more nit-picky than others, I think its still important to let them know. Whether they do anything about it is up to them but if they keep having to hand out 20% for poor quality they can look to their factories and fix the situation there.

I don't know whether they really care but I would rather say something than sit back and accept poor quality when paying $245 for a shoe.

I want to get a pair with a wolf grey or green glow sole and a glow or wolf grey swoosh off the bay. All with that combo came out fire

TBH Ive never been a fan of the black outsole and the red feels out of place. But thats my opinion. Nike ID is to get exactly what you want so if thats what you wanted I don't think you should let anyone deter you from that. If you want to sell, resell on these isn't that high 
Thanks for your opinion. This was my first nike id i have ever done and on nike id they looked kind of diff & the heel tab looks like a diff color like wine not red. I might keep tho & already got people who want to buy them from me but idk i will think bout it. Again thanks for your opinion.

Wow, I just noticed a huge error in quality control on my pair. There are numbers scratched onto the rubber outsole... Ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom