OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

I am a size 12.5 in the LBJ II and a 12 in the 2K4... Most Jordans I am a 12.5, also.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Someone probably has already posted it, but since I don't feel like looking through 11 pages of post, I'll post it [again]: Eastbay has them.

^I looked around SoCal this weekend, and came up empty. FootLocker (south coast) said they might be getting them in this week. Don't really seem like he knew what he was talking about though. Nobody else really knew what I was talking about. I'm thinking about eastbay-ing these...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

i have no idea what happened to my purple suns shorts (from a couple years back).

that's the only thing preventing me from picking up the black/purples to ball in.

(no zodogg)
ifbelieve it..
..you can achieve it!
- stephon xzavior marbury -
hmm hmmm hmm..

Went around my local Footlocker spots but I only see the white/purple lasers. I WANT THE BLK/PURPLE LASERS!! Are they gonna be in Footlockers too?! I know eastbay has it .....

Believe or not, I sold 10+ pairs of blk/purple in ebay, they just have the worst QC among all the laser 2k4's.

when did you get 10+ pairs of the blk/purples? are they the version out this time out or was it the original asia release? even though you said they have bas QC they still are good right? i only ask since you said you just copped the white and purple. then again, nike has been dropping the ball with QC on a lot of their stuff. ive seen A grades that should have been passed as B grades. horrible sometimes.
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

I was at great mall on Monday and the footlocker there had a FSR of the white/purple 2k4s.... just thought i'd let ya'll know...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

footlocker had black and canyon gold/ white and purple yesterday
TEAMBATMAN
Good, even though it's sometimes sidetracked, always, repeat: always triumphs over evil​

bad quality or not... 2k4's are meant for ball. as long as they are light and comfy... im set. im done with caring about quality. we can not do anything about it...
NIKE Talking Since
'94

man im excited for the MPLS colorway.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

anybody got pics of the MPLS colorway?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

yea they feel really good imo...

so yea anyways... do they got the white/purple in la footlockers? if so im gonna have my cuz pick me up a pair..holla back
"...STEP UP AND TEST THE SKILLS, YOU COULD GET MY TES-TICULES..."TOKYO APACHED-MAK

^cool seeing them all together like that.canyon golds still takes the cake for me
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Back
Top Bottom