OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

^ jmadidas :smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Some of you need to calm down. The other ones are probably still coming. They wouldn't drop three versions of a mostly "novelty" shoe at the same time.

I wish I knew where the white/purple lazers went as well, I ahd the product number like 2 days ago, but threw the piece of paper away :frown:
frown.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

did someone say black/purple 2k4s? :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

^^yeah, a few minutes after i backordered my white/purple ones, they took it down and put those up... weird. guess they put up the wrong 2k4's at first huh?

Quote:
you soo suck, where'd you get them :b
tongue.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Yea, what happend to the white/purple H2K4s? But do you guys know how long the Blk/Yellow lazers will stay up?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

caliboi, i pm'd you.

lakersrep, i don't know how long they'll stay up... probably until they run outta sizes....
TEAM WARRIORS

I just hope the black/Purple lasers come out.... then i will finally be able to wear them again.... got them sign when he did an apperance at foot locker in beverly center...

61v51e0.jpg

4uktw2a.jpg

The Wht Prple Gold ones are superb ! At the end of the day it doesn't matter if they're Orange and Pink, they are 2K4s !
Bring on the colorways, I'm good for 1 each.
COOK # 45
get fit man.

just copped my pair from the footlocker in dadeland mall, incase any south florida nters are looking for a pair
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

Back
Top Bottom