Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

Back in the late 00's, There was this one hit wonder rapper named "Yung Berg" who made a similar comment about chocolate sistas (Calling them "dark butts")

It's weird how alot of guys romanticize White Women, some of them literally don't even wipe their booty's properly- most of my Blk Female friends are way more dilligent in terms of personal hygiene.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with logic or wording.  

He's literally pedaling racist stereotypes that white devils have been using for centuries to discriminate and push hate and bigotry on black and brown people. 

"Dark skin women are too aggressive" 

"Light skin women are more affectionate"

That's not a preference ya ignorant little boy (speaking to Kodak)

Dudes are too ignorant and unaware to even see that they're riding for the slave masters. It's worse than being an uncle tom.

Again Kodak is a kid, but if you're an adult condoning the message it's really sad. 

im kodak's age.

i feel like at the basis of it if he finds lightskins more attractive then thats him. he should have kept his reasons to himself and preferably never gone out his way to say this.

personally i find no correlation between how annoying or out of pocket a chick is and different shades of black. i like all shades of black.

if anything, what he's referring to is the case w white girls vs. black girls because (at least from my experience in the South, this isnt me trying to hate on white ppl or anything) white girls will let you talk to them any kind of way, suck u off at a party when you just met them...but ofc im not settling down w no white chick thats been ran thru and i cant really relate to beyond physical ****

i do think its bad that he's basically calling black ******* too uppity...he just talking too much rn...he gonna come out in

Last edited:
I'd say fam moreso speaking on experience than a white devil but dude just reacting wrong to alotta life experiences

Back in the late 00's, There was this one hit wonder rapper named "Yung Berg" who made a similar comment about chocolate sistas (Calling them "dark butts")

It's weird how alot of guys romanticize White Women, some of them literally don't even wipe their booty's properly- most of my Blk Female friends are way more dilligent in terms of personal hygiene.

crying

i remember on twitter i saw someone say

"any ***** who eat white girl ***** need to be on fear factor"

:lol: people are so crazy

lowkey tho [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Last edited:
master p chimes in

sidenote i got long hair and wanna rock a du rag like the one kodak got in this vid...is it just a regular elastic one or do i need a special stronger one bc my hair like j cole/weeknd length before he cut it

Last edited:
Yea P would be a great Mentor!  Words of Kodak: "  I'm not a bad kid, I just didn't have no guidance"

roll.gif
at don't wipe their bootys properly... that ish was soooo left field.

I don't see what's wrong with what Kodak said. Hell black women do this stuff to us light skin men all the time on social media. They even get away with talking about how they don't like a dude for his weight, sausage size, height & whatever else is on that long list they keep. If he don't like dark chicks, he don't like dark chicks. Don't cry about it, just move on to a person that actually does. 

someone on twitter actually just brought that lightskin men point up and no one wanted to acknowledge it.

once a sentiment gets dozens of thousands of retweets and likes people dont want to acknowledge the other side.

Guess I overlooked that Patty Cake song from his album. Heard it at the end on Ballers and that **** is nice

I actually like the cover. It has that, "I'm still grinding, handing my s**% out to n_s out the trunk of my Impala" vibe. Painting Pictures cover was hard af though.

Back
Top Bottom