OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Yo. Should be a good season for the clippers this year. I'm excited to see the Laker-Clipper heat move up a level. Being in LA I buy a Clippers ticket package every year to see some games cheaper than the Lakers, but I have some extra tickets to some games that I can't make it to as well. I have 4 for opening day against memphis specifically. Hit me up if interested, and I apologize if this is not allowed in this thread, just fill me in and I'll take it down. I'm just looking to help out clips fans for face value...

Rooting for the clippers this season. Felt like they could of put up a better fight against san antonio in the playoffs last year. WCF, Nba finals, wouldn't be surprised if they made it that far. All the pieces are there.

has anybody bought the new chris paul shoe? if so how do they feel? they look comfy as hell and i heard they went back with zoom air?

has anybody bought the new chris paul shoe? if so how do they feel? they look comfy as hell and i heard they went back with zoom air?

I have 2 pair now. I find them very comfortable. Really lightweight, but with a very cushioned feel around the foot. Don't think they have zoom air though. Nothing on the shoe indicates there's zoom air. I think it's podluon cushioning, which is foam based, but works very well in my experience.

great to see some of the fellow Clipper Nation NTers popping up again.
Anyone going to the home opener on Wed?

Last edited:
I really wanna go but I'm tight with money...gonna try tomorrow for the #LACITYHUNT

Some disappointing news for the opener tomorrow. Just read that the NBA suspended Barnes for the game because he plead out for getting into it with that Hermosa Beach cop this summer. I don't think the suspension was warranted. Let the justice system handle it. No reason for the NBA to get involved. Oh, well.

On a positive note Lamar will be in uniform and ready to contribute tonight.

Sucks to hear what happened to Matty B. :x

Last edited:
Matt just getting suspended because of his track history. Not deserved, especially for that petty ****

Awesome win tonight! Playoff intensity in the first game. Crazy. JCrossover was unbelievable. CP came up huge down the stretch, as usual. I liked what I saw from pretty much everyone. Better get ready for Friday though. Lakers are going to come in extra hungry.

Missed the game, how did LO look out there? I saw the stat line 2 pts in 16mins
eyes.gif

I hope he finds his game.

Missed the game, how did LO look out there? I saw the stat line 2 pts in 16mins :rolleyes

I hope he finds his game.

I actually thought he looked decent in limited minutes. Rebounded and played good D. I haven't checked the stats, but I thought I heard Ralph say Odom had 5 blocks. He's going to be fine.

I actually thought he looked decent in limited minutes. Rebounded and played good D. I haven't checked the stats, but I thought I heard Ralph say Odom had 5 blocks. He's going to be fine.

Yup, I actually had to listen to the game on the radio while on break at work, and Brian Sieman was going on and on and on about how well Lamar was playing anytime he stepped on the floor.

I can actually watch Friday's game, so you know I'm excited for that one :nthat:

Odom facilitating as usual but I'll take those 6 rebs/4 blks/2 stls over him having a monster size game especially when @JCrossover goes off like that. :nthat:

Last edited:
i was surprised by odom last night. since he stole money from dallas, i had low expectations for him.

and the bledsoe/crawford combination is going to be lethal

fasho that is a nice 1-2 punch to have coming off the bench and to think billups, barnes and hill didn't even play last night. bench depth? no problem.

I was at the game last night and Staples was loud, lots of excitement in the air. This season should be really fun.

That was a fun game to watch last night.
Been said many times, but Bledsoe is a beast.
I guess the Clips knew what they were doing sending Gordon, instead of Bledsoe, to NO for Paul.

-J-

^^^ And finally people outside of Clippers fans are starting to recognize the talent Bledsoe is. I posted last year in the NBA thread that I wouldn't include Bledsoe in a trade for Jamal Crawford and people acted like I was crazy. They're starting to get it now. Of course, when I said that, I didn't think a season later we'd have both Bledsoe and JCrossover. So things worked out even better than I'd hoped.

All this excitement for Bledsoe got me thinking for the future for him...I know teams will overpay him when his contract is up which makes me :\

The team looked amazing out there, granted the ton of turnovers, but it was easy to forgive those turnovers when guys were just out there enjoying themselves. Only guy that seemed out of place was Willie Green. We got some easy looks and couldn't knock it down. Can't wait till Mr Big Shot comes back.

Let's go get another W on Friday!

ClipperNation - REPRESENT

1-0

Back
Top Bottom