Official LA Lakers @ Phoenix Suns 03/12/10 Vol. In the Desert Where Nothing Happens

--DIE PG#13 DIIIIIE!!! LOL
--Canada sucks!!

(Sarcasm)
--Dudes catchin feelings at the title.
--And what Do Be doin up in here anyway?

We got this!!!

pimp.gif

Lakers by 15.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Even a fellow Laker fan said it was disrespectful but I guess when you have the many rings the Lakers have you can say whatever you want
eyes.gif

Laker fans def. have no class.
niketalkers famous suns fan was known for going through numerous usernames and making threads labeled, "Die Lakers SG #24 Die"   i guess thats classy
laugh.gif

actually i believe it was

"Die Fakers SG #24 Die"

but i think the most hilarious thread was when the famous suns fan predicted that the suns were gonna start the season 22-0 only to lose to his hated fakers team in the second game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 oh  *insert numerous usernames here* how we miss thee 
wink.gif

i would love to see Zodogg resurrect again or 3tripledouble whatever his sn is. Dude would come to a Lakers game thread and made some ridiculous bet lol

--As stated in another thread, the Suns do have a decent bench now. No joke.
--The Lakers should take this game with caution.

Originally Posted by dland24

Kobe fans have no respect, Lakers fans do and that's fine.
Im a Kobe fan and NOT a Laker fan.........
indifferent.gif

No the Kobe fans that are "Laker fans"
grin.gif

I'm a Laker fan above a Kobe fan but I dont see what was so disrespectful. The guy who even said it was disrespectful was a Spurs fan. I thought it was about not being able to go out and do anything in the desert, not as in championships, but if disrespectful, its the truth and the truth hurts sometimes. Dont get yall panties in a twist.

Even a fellow Laker fan said it was disrespectful but I guess when you have the many rings the Lakers have you can say whatever you want
eyes.gif

Laker fans def. have no class.

LOL, you really mad huh? wooooooooooow, well OP dont hurt little princess' feelings anymore by posting such titles. Get outta here Debbie Downer, its all in fun. I actually like Nash, he's hilarious. But Lakers by 7, Fisher got in their +@$!# at halftime of the last game and Drew and LO responded big time.

The laker bench needs to step up. Shannon and Farmar need to produce, granted that their productions have been low as of late. Laker D has been horrendous too, the past 4 games.

wow this is gonna be terrible. suns by 20. i feel a horrific blow out coming on... glad i wont be around when people eat crow in here
laugh.gif

--Okay. Gameday. Now that the steam from the title thing has cleared we can talk basketball.
--NobleKane FTW. Keep doin what you do man. It works.

--Lakers really need this one as much as the Suns do. We are only 3 games ahead at the 1 spot.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow this is gonna be terrible. suns by 20. i feel a horrific blow out coming on... glad i wont be around when people eat crow in here
laugh.gif

like i said in the first page...i expect the suns to come out hot

I don't know because last time Suns had a break they played the Blazers and couldn't hit anything to start the game. The first quarter could decide the game for the Suns. Nash better be rollin or we're dead in the water, until the Dragon comes in
pimp.gif

I have a feeling that the Suns just might take this one, unless a wide open Jason Richardson has the ball in a fastbreak during the last two minutes of the game.

I love how all of us Suns fans are automatically associated with ZoDogg, dude was banned how many years ago?

A win for the Suns tonight would be huge in regards to a season split against the Lakers. Only Dallas, Denver and Cleveland have beaten the Lakers twice this season.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I love how all of us Suns fans are automatically associated with ZoDogg, dude was banned how many years ago?
i love how all of us Laker fans are automatically classless because of OPs title...as if he speaks for the rest of the Laker nation.

Jdiddy931 wrote:
Amare and Barbosa from past years own the Lakers.
  really? ive always thought jerry buss owned the team
ohwell.gif

the suns from the past years also had the best record and the pacific division title

btw kwame and smush arent on the team anymore 

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Why are you always in Laker threads, you stay hating on us. You still mad over .4 or something? Anyway, I like how Kobe called the Lakers out and said we played like $%#$ against the Raptors. We need to stop worrying about how big our roles are and how many touches we want and how big a role we play in the next chip...ahem Pau... and get back to what got us our last chip. We gotta LOCK IT UP.
No hate over here
wink.gif

The thread title had me like
grin.gif
0.4 was 6 years ago fam....How can someone still be mad over that shot?

nerd.gif

PHX by 5   

apparently you are. you post more times in laker threads than your own garbage team's season thread.

then again i would to since your team is trash.

enjoy!
smile.gif

brown_block_LOL.GIF

I hope Nash doesnt do us up with 20 assists, you know theyre flowing when he gets those, easy hits for Amare and open 3's for Dudley, Frye and J-Rich. Hopefully our penetration D got a whole lot better all of a sudden.

If the front court plays well, this should be win for LA. Bynum and Gasol have been putting up good numbers against PHX. Fisher and especially Farmar need to handcuff Nash

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Why are you always in Laker threads, you stay hating on us. You still mad over .4 or something? Anyway, I like how Kobe called the Lakers out and said we played like $%#$ against the Raptors. We need to stop worrying about how big our roles are and how many touches we want and how big a role we play in the next chip...ahem Pau... and get back to what got us our last chip. We gotta LOCK IT UP.
No hate over here
wink.gif

The thread title had me like
grin.gif
0.4 was 6 years ago fam....How can someone still be mad over that shot?

nerd.gif

PHX by 5   

apparently you are. you post more times in laker threads than your own garbage team's season thread.

enjoy!
smile.gif

brown_block_LOL.GIF
I miss Ariza
frown.gif

guys im not some reversed oldschoolnbafan or fresh. do u not remember what happened last time the lakers were in arizona?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

enjoy!
smile.gif

brown_block_LOL.GIF

There are Yi Jianlian fans?...
eek.gif

kobface.jpg

Spoiler [+]
and he wants to talk when the nets are the worst team in the NBA...

^^ Maybe he's just a YI fan, and not a Nets fan?

Anyway, Bymum should dominate Amare like he always does. But won't show up in the next game. lol.

Back
Top Bottom