Official LA Lakers @ Phoenix Suns 03/12/10 Vol. In the Desert Where Nothing Happens

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JCH3

I love how all of us Suns fans are automatically associated with ZoDogg, dude was banned how many years ago?
i love how all of us Laker fans are automatically classless because of OPs title...as if he speaks for the rest of the Laker nation.

Jdiddy931 wrote:
Amare and Barbosa from past years own the Lakers.
  really? ive always thought jerry buss owned the team
ohwell.gif

the suns from the past years also had the best record and the pacific division title.

btw kwame and smush arent on the team anymore 

--pacific division title? What's that?
laugh.gif

--Naw for reals though, Suns dangerous at home.
--I'll be at work till 9 so I will miss the game. Scoremobile on Blackberry FTW.

is no one watching this game? quietest laker gameday thread ive seen in a while.

amundson owning drew and pau.
smh.gif

cant say im suprised

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by NobleKane

apparently you are. you post more times in laker threads than your own garbage team's season thread.

then again i would to since your team is trash.

enjoy!
smile.gif

brown_block_LOL.GIF

There are Yi Jianlian fans?...
eek.gif

kobface.jpg

Spoiler [+]
and he wants to talk when the nets are the worst team in the NBA...
koopas a Lakers fan

I don't get why the Suns are double teaming Kobe. Do they not know Lakers play better when the whole team is involved? C'mon guys!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Why are you always in Laker threads, you stay hating on us. You still mad over .4 or something? Anyway, I like how Kobe called the Lakers out and said we played like $%#$ against the Raptors. We need to stop worrying about how big our roles are and how many touches we want and how big a role we play in the next chip...ahem Pau... and get back to what got us our last chip. We gotta LOCK IT UP.
No hate over here
wink.gif

The thread title had me like
grin.gif
0.4 was 6 years ago fam....How can someone still be mad over that shot?

nerd.gif

PHX by 5   

apparently you are. you post more times in laker threads than your own garbage team's season thread.

then again i would to since your team is trash.

enjoy!
smile.gif

this coming from the guy who posts in more cavs threads the belle. 
eyes.gif

^
ain't nobody watch Spurs/Wolves neither so come on. 

Lakers been in the penalty since the quarter started damn near and the Suns don't have a single foul and somehow we still extending the lead. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom