Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Alright since the game is a month away most of us who have a internet connection or a TV with cable or satellite has seen some of the coverage for R*'s next big game.

ps3boxart1280.jpg

Latest Official Trailer:

Pre Order Info:

Pre-Order with GameStop to get 'The Naked City' Vice Case & Badge Pursuit Challenge
(Also available via Game in the UK, and GameStop in Canada)

lanoire-thenakedcity.jpg

‘The Naked City’ Vice Case
In this bonus case from L.A. Noire’s Vice Desk, detective Cole Phelps investigates the supposed suicide of a stunning fashion model. Can you help Cole unravel the truth in a city blighted by drugs, corruption and greed, where the death of a beautiful woman is never as straightforward as it seems?

The Badge Pursuit Challenge
Hidden around L.A. Noire’s beautiful recreation of 1947 Los Angeles are 20 police badges to find and collect. If you can find all 20 of these badges, the dapper Button Man suit will be unlocked which provides extra ammo for all weapons. Each badge also provides 5 additional XP which will help further unlock Intuition Points – special credits that can be used to give Phelps a key investigative insight when you need it most.

Pre-Order with Amazon to get 'The Broderick' Detective Suit
(Also available via Amazon in the UK, and Amazon in Canada)

lanoire_preorder_broderick.jpg

This unlockable detective suit boosts your fist-fighting capabilities and resilience to damage. Throughout L.A. Noire while working cases, you’ll encounter quite a few suspects and persons of interest who prove to be resistant to arrest. Your hand-to-hand fighting skills will be called into action on these cases – the Broderick suit with its enhanced fighting abilities may be that edge in helping make that collar.

Pre-Order or purchase at launch (while supplies last) with Wal-Mart to get the ‘A Slip of the Tongue’ Traffic Case
(Also available via Play in the UK, and Wal-Mart in Canada)

lanoire-aslipofthetongue.jpg

“A Slip of the Tongue

Alright since the game is a month away most of us who have a internet connection or a TV with cable or satellite has seen some of the coverage for R*'s next big game.

ps3boxart1280.jpg

Latest Official Trailer:

Pre Order Info:

Pre-Order with GameStop to get 'The Naked City' Vice Case & Badge Pursuit Challenge
(Also available via Game in the UK, and GameStop in Canada)

lanoire-thenakedcity.jpg

‘The Naked City’ Vice Case
In this bonus case from L.A. Noire’s Vice Desk, detective Cole Phelps investigates the supposed suicide of a stunning fashion model. Can you help Cole unravel the truth in a city blighted by drugs, corruption and greed, where the death of a beautiful woman is never as straightforward as it seems?

The Badge Pursuit Challenge
Hidden around L.A. Noire’s beautiful recreation of 1947 Los Angeles are 20 police badges to find and collect. If you can find all 20 of these badges, the dapper Button Man suit will be unlocked which provides extra ammo for all weapons. Each badge also provides 5 additional XP which will help further unlock Intuition Points – special credits that can be used to give Phelps a key investigative insight when you need it most.

Pre-Order with Amazon to get 'The Broderick' Detective Suit
(Also available via Amazon in the UK, and Amazon in Canada)

lanoire_preorder_broderick.jpg

This unlockable detective suit boosts your fist-fighting capabilities and resilience to damage. Throughout L.A. Noire while working cases, you’ll encounter quite a few suspects and persons of interest who prove to be resistant to arrest. Your hand-to-hand fighting skills will be called into action on these cases – the Broderick suit with its enhanced fighting abilities may be that edge in helping make that collar.

Pre-Order or purchase at launch (while supplies last) with Wal-Mart to get the ‘A Slip of the Tongue’ Traffic Case
(Also available via Play in the UK, and Wal-Mart in Canada)

lanoire-aslipofthetongue.jpg

“A Slip of the Tongue

This is the only game i've been looking forward to for the PS3 since it was first announced.

Will buy, not download
laugh.gif

This is the only game i've been looking forward to for the PS3 since it was first announced.

Will buy, not download
laugh.gif

Someone else on here post the other official trailers videos, gameplay series videos, and even the pre order bonus videos for "Naked City" and "A Slip Of The Tongue". They can all be found on R* official youtube channel/website.

I was going to do it on the 1st post but stupid yuku was giving me problems posting more than 2 youtube videos.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Will buy, not download
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, i'm thinking about it. But this is a game i've been wanting forever, and like I do with music, if I think it's worthy of my dinero I think they deserve to be compensated.

$65 staying in my pocket does sound nice though haha

Someone else on here post the other official trailers videos, gameplay series videos, and even the pre order bonus videos for "Naked City" and "A Slip Of The Tongue". They can all be found on R* official youtube channel/website.

I was going to do it on the 1st post but stupid yuku was giving me problems posting more than 2 youtube videos.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Will buy, not download
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, i'm thinking about it. But this is a game i've been wanting forever, and like I do with music, if I think it's worthy of my dinero I think they deserve to be compensated.

$65 staying in my pocket does sound nice though haha

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

This better have some replay value though..

unlike Red Dead Redemption
30t6p3b.gif

Ouch, TOTALLY forgot about RDR...
I've got to think about the purchase all over again

30t6p3b.gif

Ouch, TOTALLY forgot about RDR...
I've got to think about the purchase all over again

Been looking forward to this game.
pimp.gif

*Bookmarks thread*

Been looking forward to this game.
pimp.gif

*Bookmarks thread*

30t6p3b.gif
It will.

Do some homework. R* has already said the game has 25 to 30 cases alone that take a hour or longer to complete each. That's not counting the side quests that are not are apart of the main storyline. Also the game to a certain degree will be like Heavy Rain where you will get different outcomes based on the in game decisions you make. Thankfully though this game won't have a stupid crazy button system like Heavy Rain had.

So yeah replay value I don't see a problem with.

People just got to go into playing this game with a mindset not expecting something like a GTA style game since R* is mainly known for those type of games.

30t6p3b.gif
It will.

Do some homework. R* has already said the game has 25 to 30 cases alone that take a hour or longer to complete each. That's not counting the side quests that are not are apart of the main storyline. Also the game to a certain degree will be like Heavy Rain where you will get different outcomes based on the in game decisions you make. Thankfully though this game won't have a stupid crazy button system like Heavy Rain had.

So yeah replay value I don't see a problem with.

People just got to go into playing this game with a mindset not expecting something like a GTA style game since R* is mainly known for those type of games.

GOTY? Not this year. There's a good amount of competition. If it came out in '10, it would have been a lock.

Back
Top Bottom