Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

GOTY? Not this year. There's a good amount of competition. If it came out in '10, it would have been a lock.

Other game info:

- Game has been in development for 4+ years.
- Game started out as a PS3 exclusive game and PS3 has been the lead platform for this game. XBOX 360 will be getting the port version of this game. All of the trailer, gameplay footage videos have used PS3 in game footage.
- Team Bondi was before owned by Sony before R* acquired them. They are known for developing "The Getaway" PS2 game.

Other game info:

- Game has been in development for 4+ years.
- Game started out as a PS3 exclusive game and PS3 has been the lead platform for this game. XBOX 360 will be getting the port version of this game. All of the trailer, gameplay footage videos have used PS3 in game footage.
- Team Bondi was before owned by Sony before R* acquired them. They are known for developing "The Getaway" PS2 game.

Wait Wait, aside from seeing trailers and a few scattered articles, i've stopped following the delays closely for about a year and a half now...

when did the PS3 lose its exclusivity? And why?

Wait Wait, aside from seeing trailers and a few scattered articles, i've stopped following the delays closely for about a year and a half now...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Why? Money.

Why? Money.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

It's been awhile man. This article is from 2008.

http://www.joystiq.com/20...usive-still-a-year-away/

I must've read it and forgot about it then, it's been TOO long waiting on this thing
laugh.gif

I must've read it and forgot about it then, it's been TOO long waiting on this thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

GOTY? Not this year. There's a good amount of competition. If it came out in '10, it would have been a lock.
*Possible. There are GREAT games coming out like Mass Effect 3,Uncharted 3,Arkham City,Half Life 2:episode 3 and Gears 3 but it's been in development for a long time so I'm not expecting anything less than a 9.5+ game

*Possible. There are GREAT games coming out like Mass Effect 3,Uncharted 3,Arkham City,Half Life 2:episode 3 and Gears 3 but it's been in development for a long time so I'm not expecting anything less than a 9.5+ game

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah it's been a long wait but IMHO I think R* is the best game developer in the video game industry because they are the complete opposite of Activison where R* takes time & put serious effort in they're games. Activision is what is wrong with the industry where all they care about is re hashing and milking people & mainly kids by releasing a new "Call Of Duty" game each year with minimal improvements and then releasing expensive crappy DLC map packs.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah it's been a long wait but IMHO I think R* is the best game developer in the video game industry because they are the complete opposite of Activison where R* takes time & put serious effort in they're games. Activision is what is wrong with the industry where all they care about is re hashing and milking people & mainly kids by releasing a new "Call Of Duty" game each year with minimal improvements and then releasing expensive crappy DLC map packs.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Ehh... last year before R* put out Red Dead Redemption everyone including me thought that game was going to suck and people were saying it was "GTA on a horse"
laugh.gif
. But at the same time the reason why people were saying that because a lot of people were still pissed & disappointed with GTA IV. Last year God Of War III and Mass Effect II were the leading games for GOTY by the end of the year RDR was cleaning up with most of the serious GOTY awards from the media.

But yeah this year the competition is going to be tough.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Ehh... last year before R* put out Red Dead Redemption everyone including me thought that game was going to suck and people were saying it was "GTA on a horse"
laugh.gif
. But at the same time the reason why people were saying that because a lot of people were still pissed & disappointed with GTA IV. Last year God Of War III and Mass Effect II were the leading games for GOTY by the end of the year RDR was cleaning up with most of the serious GOTY awards from the media.

But yeah this year the competition is going to be tough.

Back
Top Bottom