Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by MR J 858

[h1][/h1]
[h1]L.A. Noire Creator Drops Hint on Possible DLC or Expansion[/h1]

During our interview with Brendan McNamara, founder of Team Bondi (the studio behind L.A. Noire), he mentions some cut content that, to us, seems like obvious fodder for a possible L.A. Noire expansion or downloadable episode.

He states, "...as I said earlier, we've got two full desks -- burglary and bunko -- that never made it into the game, so we've been thinking those and whether we'll do them." It's not at all definitive, but considering how a "desk" in L.A. Noire constitutes multiple cases, we can see how these could be revisited into something akin to the Red Dead Redemption's "Undead Nightmare" or GTA4: The Ballad of Gay Tony. For reference, "bunko" is 1940s cop slang for "fraud."
Then again, McNamara also says, "We're actually working on a new project idea now, so we're kicking that around as well." No indication of whether this new project is also with Rockstar, or if Team Bondi is looking for a publisher for it. L.A. Noire comes out next Tuesday, so we'll keep an eye out for whether these desks become downloadable content, or if Team Bondi does move on to a whole new project altogether.
Link:

http://www.1up.com/news/l...e-creator-drops-hint-dlc

Sony needs to quit being retarted & call Brandon McNamara (and his Team Bondi company) up to do Getaway 3 for PS3 next

pimp.gif

Dope video confirms the game has free roam and is not linear which a lot of people were confused and suspecting. The main story of the game from what I've been reading in a bunch of articles is more linear.

But yeah the video says that the game has 40 or more side quests that aren't part of the main story.

pimp.gif

Dope video confirms the game has free roam and is not linear which a lot of people were confused and suspecting. The main story of the game from what I've been reading in a bunch of articles is more linear.

But yeah the video says that the game has 40 or more side quests that aren't part of the main story.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Game is gonna be
pimp.gif
I'm going to try to find my HS and House to see how realistic the map is.
Your house & HS are that old or built in 1947 or earlier?

Game is gonna be
pimp.gif

Game is gonna be
pimp.gif
Yeah I went to Hollywood HS and Leconte MS so they should both be there. I'm not sure about my house.

Game is gonna be
pimp.gif
Yeah I went to Hollywood HS and Leconte MS so they should both be there. I'm not sure about my house.

Pre-ordered mine, last game I bought was Red Dead Redemption and I am hoping this will be as good if not better. Can't wait.

Pre-ordered mine, last game I bought was Red Dead Redemption and I am hoping this will be as good if not better. Can't wait.

[h2]http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/15971/new-la-noire-xbox-live-themes-now-available.html[/h2]
[h2]New L.A. Noire Xbox LIVE Themes Now Available[/h2]With next week's L.A. Noire release fast approaching, Xbox 360 owners can now adorn their dashboards with one of two new Themes available from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Both themes feature a background inspired by the streets of 1947 Los Angeles, and each includes an assortment of custom backdrops for the Avatars on your Friends channel. PS3 owners, look for a unique batch of Premium Themes on the PlayStation Store once PSN is back up and running, along with Avatars for both PSN and Xbox LIVE.

lanoire_centralstationtheme001.jpg

Link:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

[h2]http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/15971/new-la-noire-xbox-live-themes-now-available.html[/h2]
[h2]New L.A. Noire Xbox LIVE Themes Now Available[/h2]With next week's L.A. Noire release fast approaching, Xbox 360 owners can now adorn their dashboards with one of two new Themes available from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Both themes feature a background inspired by the streets of 1947 Los Angeles, and each includes an assortment of custom backdrops for the Avatars on your Friends channel. PS3 owners, look for a unique batch of Premium Themes on the PlayStation Store once PSN is back up and running, along with Avatars for both PSN and Xbox LIVE.

lanoire_centralstationtheme001.jpg

Link:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Are there any reviews?

Probably not until Monday at the earliest.

Really looking forward to this game.
pimp.gif

Probably won't be able to get it until a week or so after release.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Are there any reviews?

Probably not until Monday at the earliest.

Really looking forward to this game.
pimp.gif

Probably won't be able to get it until a week or so after release.

Yeah I read somewhere that the review embargo won't be lifted until Monday 5/16. Expect to see reviews from the usual gaming sites (IGN, Gamespot, Joystiq, Destructoid) at Monday midnight.

I'll be at my local Best Buy for a midnight release though.

Yeah I read somewhere that the review embargo won't be lifted until Monday 5/16. Expect to see reviews from the usual gaming sites (IGN, Gamespot, Joystiq, Destructoid) at Monday midnight.

I'll be at my local Best Buy for a midnight release though.

Ok which NT'er is this
laugh.gif

Dude has 5 copies each for PS3 & XBOX 360
laugh.gif
They are all probably up for sale now on ebay.

The game though has a 1.3 GB install for PS3 and max resolution for PS3 is 720P.

Ok which NT'er is this
laugh.gif

Dude has 5 copies each for PS3 & XBOX 360
laugh.gif
They are all probably up for sale now on ebay.

The game though has a 1.3 GB install for PS3 and max resolution for PS3 is 720P.

so upset im gonna have to wait a week till after the game comes out before i get paid and can buy it
30t6p3b.gif

so upset im gonna have to wait a week till after the game comes out before i get paid and can buy it
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom