Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Son Im too much of a perfectionist for this game. Restarting missions cause I got 2 questions wrong...i need to stop and let things run their course...lol

Son Im too much of a perfectionist for this game. Restarting missions cause I got 2 questions wrong...i need to stop and let things run their course...lol

im enjoying playing this game. the questions get difficult though i have trouble guessing wether i put truth lie or doubt.

im enjoying playing this game. the questions get difficult though i have trouble guessing wether i put truth lie or doubt.

Game is
pimp.gif
so far.

Just got promoted to homicide. About to play for about an hour or so before going to bed.

Game is
pimp.gif
so far.

Just got promoted to homicide. About to play for about an hour or so before going to bed.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

Pretty much if you don't have evidence to go with a lie and you think they're lying choose doubt.
I actually went through that White Shoe slaughter or whatever it was called and got every answer right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

Pretty much if you don't have evidence to go with a lie and you think they're lying choose doubt.
I actually went through that White Shoe slaughter or whatever it was called and got every answer right
pimp.gif

Just got promoted to Vice but have some questions

Spoiler [+]
When you find out who the Black Dahlia is I didn't remember right away. Had to think about it. That was an interesting twist. But how does all that evidence in each case stack up to build such strong cases against people? Granted you had choices between a couple guys. But to have different guys running from the police, burning bloody shoes, having bloody clothing, bloody tire irons, etc. and these people were all killed by the same guy? How the hell does that work?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

SPOILER (idk how to put spoiler
laugh.gif

Really? I assume you can read and I even made it ninjahood size for you.

jq2af8.png

Just got promoted to Vice but have some questions

Spoiler [+]
When you find out who the Black Dahlia is I didn't remember right away. Had to think about it. That was an interesting twist. But how does all that evidence in each case stack up to build such strong cases against people? Granted you had choices between a couple guys. But to have different guys running from the police, burning bloody shoes, having bloody clothing, bloody tire irons, etc. and these people were all killed by the same guy? How the hell does that work?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

SPOILER (idk how to put spoiler
laugh.gif

Really? I assume you can read and I even made it ninjahood size for you.

jq2af8.png

The strategy guide for this game helps a WHOLE lot.. I got 5 star ranking already.. all the answers whether or no the person is lying is in the strategy guide..

The strategy guide for this game helps a WHOLE lot.. I got 5 star ranking already.. all the answers whether or no the person is lying is in the strategy guide..

for those of you who have wondered. if your chasing a suspect and dont want to shoot him just aim the gun until the circle fills and he'll shoot in the ait and arrest the suspect

for those of you who have wondered. if your chasing a suspect and dont want to shoot him just aim the gun until the circle fills and he'll shoot in the ait and arrest the suspect

I don't know if I want to keep playing. I'm starting to lose interest on the game. Anyone wanna buy a pretty much new copy for PS3?

I don't know if I want to keep playing. I'm starting to lose interest on the game. Anyone wanna buy a pretty much new copy for PS3?

went to the store earlier during lunch break and the store i buy it from is still waiting for their stocks (Region 1) this afternoon. wasted parking fee. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Region 3 version of the game is readily available here, though.

Back
Top Bottom