Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

For those of you that completed this Traffic Desk: A Marriage Made In Heaven
I played the mission more than once and got different outcomes

if you can, put your response in a spoiler or black it for those that haven't gotten there yet

If it's the same one I think it is.
Spoiler [+]
I had the wife and her guy on the side she was messing with, they ended up plotting the whole thing out trying to get the insurance money and so they could be together.
She snitched on him, he got pissed and shot her, then you chased him down where at the end he holds a lady hostage and I shot him in his head. Case closed
laugh.gif
 I didn't get that outcome

if you can, put your response in a spoiler or black it for those that haven't gotten there yet

Spoiler [+]
I had the wife and her guy on the side she was messing with, they ended up plotting the whole thing out trying to get the insurance money and so they could be together.
She snitched on him, he got pissed and shot her, then you chased him down where at the end he holds a lady hostage and I shot him in his head. Case closed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
i got that one and this one
Spoiler [+]
I went back to the bar and Savo is in there and he starts shooting at me with a shotgun

does anyone know if there is anyway to disarm someone and arrest them instead of just killing them

i know sometimes when you're chasing someone you can point the gun at them and get them to stop

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
I went back to the bar and Savo is in there and he starts shooting at me with a shotgun

does anyone know if there is anyway to disarm someone and arrest them instead of just killing them

i know sometimes when you're chasing someone you can point the gun at them and get them to stop

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

For all the xbox owners... did you install all three discs to your hard drive?
I've had my 360 for about three or or four years, and I still don't know how to do this. Do tell.

I Do This With Every Last Game I Get... Its Better For Your Xbox Because The Fans Dont Have To Run An You Dont Hear That Loud Noise... They Say Its Also Better For Loading Times, Ect.

When The Game Comes Up On The Dashboard Click "Y" For Game Details... Then It Should Say Play, Install Game To Hard Drive. Then Your Good... It Takes About 5 - 10 Mins To Do But Its Worth It... Definitly Helps Prevent RROD.

Ill Pass On LA Noire... Looks Like A Cool Game But Not Worth $60 IMO...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

For all the xbox owners... did you install all three discs to your hard drive?
I've had my 360 for about three or or four years, and I still don't know how to do this. Do tell.

I Do This With Every Last Game I Get... Its Better For Your Xbox Because The Fans Dont Have To Run An You Dont Hear That Loud Noise... They Say Its Also Better For Loading Times, Ect.

When The Game Comes Up On The Dashboard Click "Y" For Game Details... Then It Should Say Play, Install Game To Hard Drive. Then Your Good... It Takes About 5 - 10 Mins To Do But Its Worth It... Definitly Helps Prevent RROD.

Ill Pass On LA Noire... Looks Like A Cool Game But Not Worth $60 IMO...

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

So here's what happened in mine:

Spoiler [+]
I investigated the whole scene and talked to the chick, i think i only got 2 questions right. I then went to the coroner, then i went to the dudes house where the chick ratted him and and she got killed. I chased after the dude about 10 feet and shot him 3 times and killed him (no hostage). When back to the bar and nothing happened.

I got a 3 star rank and it said that I did a good job but let the driver of the car got away and I didn't investigate him.

Did anyone catch the driver of the car?

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

So here's what happened in mine:

Spoiler [+]
I investigated the whole scene and talked to the chick, i think i only got 2 questions right. I then went to the coroner, then i went to the dudes house where the chick ratted him and and she got killed. I chased after the dude about 10 feet and shot him 3 times and killed him (no hostage). When back to the bar and nothing happened.

I got a 3 star rank and it said that I did a good job but let the driver of the car got away and I didn't investigate him.

Did anyone catch the driver of the car?

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I got that outcome the second time. I had to start over.

The first time
Spoiler [+]
I missed the question on the bartender about the owner's relationship with the wife. I ended up accusing her of murdering her husband for the insurance money which was wrong. I should have used the bloody knife I guess. I listened about the stupid hood ornament. Went to the mourge and found out it was a stab wound. Went back and had to run him down.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I got that outcome the second time. I had to start over.

The first time
Spoiler [+]
I missed the question on the bartender about the owner's relationship with the wife. I ended up accusing her of murdering her husband for the insurance money which was wrong. I should have used the bloody knife I guess. I listened about the stupid hood ornament. Went to the mourge and found out it was a stab wound. Went back and had to run him down.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

i dont think so but thats a good question. whats the use in killing a suspect

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]

i dont think so but thats a good question. whats the use in killing a suspect

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Beat the game this morning. Great game but falls short... GOTY, it is not.
You must have a lot of free time on your hands if you beat the game not even a full two days after its release (side cases and all)
laugh.gif

What happens when you beat the game? Is there a free roam of sorts?

You must have a lot of free time on your hands if you beat the game not even a full two days after its release (side cases and all)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

this is what I really wanna know Im tired of driving around worrying about crashing and running over pedestrians 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

this is what I really wanna know Im tired of driving around worrying about crashing and running over pedestrians 
laugh.gif

Is this game any similar to Heavy Rain??  Been wanting to try it since they hardly dissapoint in the story department.

Is this game any similar to Heavy Rain??  Been wanting to try it since they hardly dissapoint in the story department.

Originally Posted by trublu86

If you have a red box near you rent it for a day or 2 since your on the fence on buying the game.

Originally Posted by trublu86

If you have a red box near you rent it for a day or 2 since your on the fence on buying the game.

Back
Top Bottom