OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

I joined the league, I'm in ya'll.

Ska, if I end up with Artest, no trade needed, you can just have him.
smh.gif
I did an autopick last week and landed.........

Durant
Duncan
Melo
Rondo
Parker
Bynum
Okafur
McDyess
Conley
Sessions
Curry
Harden
Jason Thompson

Um, is that good?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I think Kobe gets 50 points this year, he has every year since 2004 (the rape year and shaqs last year) i dont see how this year is any different and how yallcan doubt the man. He will go off one of these games.

1 more NT regular needed, it could be saved for: LTB, KB8, SOHI.

Last invite went to Kookle.

If we fill it up and we're all available we can do the draft tonight.

Only reason for Kobe to drop a 50 is if there are 2 or 3 guys out that night, and he wants to blow off some steam.

Remember, the 61 last year was right after the Bynum injury, he wanted to be mad a little bit.

No reason he should need to get a 50 this year. He shouldn't even have many 40's.

Certainly if he has a bad game, he may come back the next sorta like how he did game 3 and 4 vs Utah. He came out in game 4 simply possessed.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

--Its a long 82 game season. I dont see why Kobe wouldnt drop 50 a couple times.
--I figure he'll still average about 25-26 a game though. Gasol with 17-18 a game. Odom with 12/10/5 a game...We'll be all good.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

1 more NT regular needed, it could be saved for: LTB, KB8, SOHI.

Last invite went to Kookle.

If we fill it up and we're all available we can do the draft tonight.
no dont do the draft tonight!...i got class tonight
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I wouldn't feel right pulling ahead without at least one of those three (LTB, KB8, SOHI) even having a chance to join.

Everyone has different work and family and school schedules and what not, you know?

When does the season start?

No way Kobe doesn't go for 50 at least once. I feel like he wouldn't let that happen.
laugh.gif

I will be in the house for the home opener against the Clips along with my dude Bolt55 and other non NT homies.

Section 219.

Any others going?

Bright, PM me the info. I'm down for the league.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I will be in the house for the home opener against the Clips along with my dude Bolt55 and other non NT homies.

Section 219.

Any others going?

Bright, PM me the info. I'm down for the league.

I'll be in there in PR6. Thinking about wearing the NT shirt but will probably go with the 4 rings
laugh.gif

KB8 got the last invite along with Kookle, I believe thats 12.

The latest of the draft is like 8pm tonight, if you can't do it no worries. I have it set for 10/19 i think.

laugh.gif
nah, I'm just saying if people are available we can try tonightbut otherwise the draft is set for 10/19.

anyone want to buy my tix for this saturday off me? i have 4 in 320. selling them for 90 total. pm me

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

does anyone know if tonights game against the queens is gonna be televised?...if not can anyone hook it up with a link?!
kcal9

Back
Top Bottom