OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

aww man..wanted to see the ring for the first time tonight... bling is an understatement but still kind of classy too, and I love that they went with gold andnot platinum!

Cant believe its game night had to dust the sig off too Im ready, Sashas ready, dammit we all ready! Here's too a good healthy season fellas!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^ I wonder how much to cop
nerd.gif
sun yue prob looking for cash right now.

2wd3bc3.jpg

Ronron's going to be sitting there left out tonight during the ceremony with this on his head.

^ If it were me, that would just make me more hungry, watching my current teammates get their rings from last season.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^ I wonder how much to cop
nerd.gif
sun yue prob looking for cash right now.

2wd3bc3.jpg

Ronron's going to be sitting there left out tonight during the ceremony with this on his head.

[h3]Throw in some crazy hair coloring, cross dressing and wearing bride gowns in public, kick a camera man in the nuts and hewould be the modern day Worm Dennis Rodman .[/h3]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ If it were me, that would just make me more hungry, watching my current teammates get their rings from last season.
Let's hope so.
pimp.gif

no doubt. if all goes well, maybe he'll put a ring on his head for next year's first game.

Follow my tweets live from the game tonite. I'll try to post some here too! It is going to be crazy!

wooohooo
I just baught NBA League Pass International !!
First year that its available in my country!!!! (I've been waiting for this for a couple of years now!)
Watched all 82 games last season in *%#*!@ online streams!! NO MAS !!
09-10
happy.gif

I'll be there tonight.

So what's the swag going to be?

Gimp ring replicas? T-shirts? Towels? or my personal favorite season schedule magnets!
pimp.gif

And BTW if ya'll didn't know you should leave early...

LA city planners are morons:

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Please be advised that on Tuesday, October 27th, there will be multiple events occurring in downtown Los Angeles and L.A. LIVE, including the "Michael Jackson's This Is It" movie premiere taking place at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE - with the red carpet opening for arrivals at 4:00 p.m. and movie screening beginning at 6:00 p.m. - and the Los Angeles Lakers vs. Los Angeles Clippers opening night game at STAPLES Center starting at 7:30 p.m.

These events will be followed by the grand opening of the Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 theatre starting at 9:00 p.m. Line-ups for the Regal Cinemas showings will not be permitted until after 5:00 p.m.

Increased traffic is expected in the area between 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. due to the multiple events taking place in and around the area.
[/font]
I always park in the convention center hopefully it won't be an issue...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

And BTW if ya'll didn't know you should leave early...

LA city planners are morons:

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Please be advised that on Tuesday, October 27th, there will be multiple events occurring in downtown Los Angeles and L.A. LIVE, including the "Michael Jackson's This Is It" movie premiere taking place at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE - with the red carpet opening for arrivals at 4:00 p.m. and movie screening beginning at 6:00 p.m. - and the Los Angeles Lakers vs. Los Angeles Clippers opening night game at STAPLES Center starting at 7:30 p.m.

These events will be followed by the grand opening of the Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 theatre starting at 9:00 p.m. Line-ups for the Regal Cinemas showings will not be permitted until after 5:00 p.m.

Increased traffic is expected in the area between 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. due to the multiple events taking place in and around the area.
[/font]
I always park in the convention center hopefully it won't be an issue...

I'd avoid all that crap, and just park in the little streets by 11th. Like Grand, and Hope St.

CP1708:
23ska909red02:
If it were me, that would just make me more hungry, watching my current teammates get their rings from last season.
Let's hope so.
pimp.gif

Matter of fact, not only hungry, but kind of pissed off, like "Man, eff this. These dudes won the CHAMPIONSHIP without me. We HAVE to win achampionship with me here, or I'm the guy that made things worse, lowered the level of achievement. No way, man; no effing way. Not me; I'm not thatguy." The would be my motivational phrase in workouts and in the gym when I'm tired and ready to leave, or in video review sessions when I'm boredfrom reviewing film after film, studying my flaws, things I can improve on: "I'm not that guy."

CP1708:
23ska909red02:
If it were me, that would just make me more hungry, watching my current teammates get their rings from last season.
Let's hope so.
pimp.gif

Matter of fact, not only hungry, but kind of pissed off, like "Man, eff this. These dudes won the CHAMPIONSHIP without me. We HAVE to win a championship with me here, or I'm the guy that made things worse, lowered the level of achievement. No way, man; no effing way. Not me; I'm not that guy." The would be my motivational phrase in workouts and in the gym when I'm tired and ready to leave, or in video review sessions when I'm bored from reviewing film after film, studying my flaws, things I can improve on: "I'm not that guy."
If you think he's smart enough to put all that together. *shrugs*

I'd see it more like, "man, uhhhhh......I want one of those........ok, ummm, how much do they cost?"

You go ahead and tell me which one seems more likely.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Settle down everybody, I got 82 games worth of these jokes, pace yourselves yellin at me, it's a long season.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

CP1708:
23ska909red02:
Let's hope so.
pimp.gif
Matter of fact, not only hungry, but kind of pissed off, like "Man, eff this. These dudes won the CHAMPIONSHIP without me. We HAVE to win a championship with me here, or I'm the guy that made things worse, lowered the level of achievement. No way, man; no effing way. Not me; I'm not that guy." The would be my motivational phrase in workouts and in the gym when I'm tired and ready to leave, or in video review sessions when I'm bored from reviewing film after film, studying my flaws, things I can improve on: "I'm not that guy."
If you think he's smart enough to put all that together. *shrugs*

I'd see it more like, "man, uhhhhh......I want one of those........ok, ummm, how much do they cost?"

You go ahead and tell me which one seems more likely.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Settle down everybody, I got 82 games worth of these jokes, pace yourselves yellin at me, it's a long season.
roll.gif

i think there was an article saying that artest did feel the way ska described. just saying. (not yelling)

Hey, soon as that guy shows me something, I'll be on board, you don't gotta worry about me. I'm just takin my guy.

Everybody got someone they hate on on the team, somebody has Lamar, somebody has Fish, somebody has Luke, KB8 has Sasha.......well, like 11 guys have Sasha,but whatever.
laugh.gif

Ron is mine.

If he proves me wrong, nobody will be happier then I.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom