OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

I don't worry about offense at all.  LA will find their way on that side of the ball."DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!"best line for this entire seriesrevenge starts tonight for the lakeshow

I expect KG to start acting like a THUG and try to intimidate Gasol & Odom tonight.

I have a feeling Kobe is going to ERUPT and have a huge 40+ game tonight and Bynum to get a double double tonight while Lakers send a message and win game 1 tonight easily.

Also wouldn't be surprised if that ugly mug of Kendrick Perkins to get his 7th technical & 1 game suspension out of the way.

C's probably want it to happen early in the series rather than later.

Ill be in attendance tonight
pimp.gif

Cant wait to get this started

Loved how we came to play tonight. From the start to finish, the activity going on defensively, playing some help defense, getting to the position quickly, rebounding, and contesting shot by shot. Offensively, loved the movement, by keeping the floor as wide as possible, great passing, the cutting by the backcourt and then attacking the rim. The ticky tacky fouls sucked, but everyone looked like they were on a mission tonight.

1 down 3 to go fellas
pimp.gif

Glad the Lakers didn't use that stupid & ugly hardwood Finals court with the Larry O'Brien trophy embedded at center court with the Lakers logo.

anybody else cringe when Walton is out there? Dude is so out of shape. Balls bounce off the rim and he just looks at them pass in front of him.

I guess he brings some fluidity to the offense but his defense is beyond terrible due to always being out of shape. It is not like he is that significant on offense either.

I know he will always suck but he should at least lose 20 pounds so he can try to play some defense
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

anybody else cringe when Walton is out there? Dude is so out of shape. Balls bounce off the rim and he just looks at them pass in front of him.

I guess he brings some fluidity to the offense but his defense is beyond terrible due to always being out of shape. It is not like he is that significant on offense either.

I know he will always suck but he should at least lose 20 pounds so he can try to play some defense
eyes.gif

I think he's out of game shape, I agree.  Dude is just trying to blend in, and trying not to mess with the fluidity of the game. 
(Took your word and recycled it)

He did defend Pierce well on a couple of possessions, but when you are out of a rotation, if feels like you are on an island, all alone.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by knightngale

eyes.gif

I think he's out of game shape, I agree.  Dude is just trying to blend in, and trying not to mess with the fluidity of the game. 
(Took your word and recycled it)

He did defend Pierce well on a couple of possessions, but when you are out of a rotation, if feels like you are on an island, all alone.

He makes decent decisions with the ball. I don't know why anybody would fall for his pump fake though, but it works.

Recovering from watching game 1 at the local Tavern with DARTH DNZY.

I dunno if I can handle watching the Finals at a bar anymore. My liver hates me.

whoops... I'm gonna post in the game thread instead.

Good win fellas.

three more to go.

I want to win in Boston so bad, just to see the look on everyone in that house when the lakers celebrate.

Nevermind, let's just get game 2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

whoops... I'm gonna post in the game thread instead.

Good win fellas.

three more to go.

I want to win in Boston so bad, just to see the look on everyone in that house when the lakers celebrate.

Nevermind, let's just get game 2
pimp.gif

If the Lakers win game 2,  im 99% sure the Lakers are winning this series. Game 2 is that crucial to me because it's going to be real tough for Boston to win 4 of the final 5 games imo, plus we seen what happened in the Cleveland series how they bounced back from down 1-0  and 2-1 so getting some seperation on Boston would be huge.

Normally I would want the Lakers to win in LA because they've won the past 3 titles on the road, but if their to win the title this year I would much prefer them to win it in Boston, it would be full payback and redemption for 2008 to celebrate in the same place they got humiliated 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858
Man, !@+# Snoop after what he did here in the Bay in '07 showing up at Oracle reppin' the Warriors.

Like the bet though, since it's going to charity.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by Notorious 858
Man, !@+# Snoop after what he did here in the Bay in '07 showing up at Oracle reppin' the Warriors.

Like the bet though, since it's going to charity.
Yup.

I respect Ice Cube more as a Laker fan & as a rapper.

It's going to be an intense game. Pau Gasol pretty much said in his press conference today that KG is losing is step. This is definitely going to fire KG up for sure. Can't wait!!!!

gimpystevie87:
Pau Gasol pretty much said in his press conference today that KG is losing is step.
Ruh-roh.

After 1 game, Pau? I mean, don't even worry about the other team at all, but if you're going to analyze them, wait till after the series, dude.

I .mean, I can say that KG is a shadow of his former self, but I'm not going to play him.
laugh.gif
There's no reason for me to say 'Ooooh, shouldn't have said that.'

Please oh please let Gasol be destroyed. I want every Celtic to $#%$ on him, literally and figuratively.

Back
Top Bottom