[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

They haven't cared the last 7 games, atleast on the defensive end. We won 2 in a row, but they wern't good games. I realize it's the regular season, but we can't keep playing like this.

It makes even the bad teams think they can beat us when we could win games like these with just a little bit of effort.

Artest is playing the worst basketball of his career.

Crobers why you even posting in here? You realize you're going to regret it at the end of the season right?

WTH is up with paul ??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

They haven't cared the last 7 games, atleast on the defensive end. We won 2 in a row, but they wern't good games. I realize it's the regular season, but we can't keep playing like this.

It makes even the ****tiest teams think they can beat us when we could win games like these with just a little bit of effort.

Crobers why you even posting in here? You realize you're going to regret it at the end of the year right?
Who is that guy? Is he a Clips fan or something?

It makes even the ****tiest teams think they can beat us when we could win games like these with just a little bit of effort.

Crobers why you even posting in here? You realize you're going to regret it at the end of the year right?
Who is that guy? Is he a Clips fan or something?

It makes even the bad teams think they can beat us when we could win games like these with just a little bit of effort.

Crobers why you even posting in here? You realize you're going to regret it at the end of the season right?

Dude, shut up! Are you the gatekeeper...are you the only one who can say anything harmful about your team?
laugh.gif

Dude, shut up! Are you the gatekeeper...are you the only one who can say anything harmful about your team?
laugh.gif

Looks like they decided to turn it on in the beginning of the 4th. Steve Blake to put us up by one.

Don't really like how Ron's been playing the season so far on the offensive end.

Looks like they decided to turn it on in the beginning of the 4th. Steve Blake to put us up by one.

Don't really like how Ron's been playing the season so far on the offensive end.

^ You're in here after every damn game hating on the Lakers *#%?

Stop trying to act like this is the first time you've said anything bad. Just remember this *#$# is going to bite you in the +%! at the end of the season.

Stop trying to act like this is the first time you've said anything bad. Just remember this *#$# is going to bite you in the +%! at the end of the season.

laugh.gif
 this dude is serious...this is not 6th grade man. "dude you are so gonna regret it"
laugh.gif
 get back to your pom poms n shut up!

stop using hate for whatever reason esp when it's not applicable...you sound silly. "he said something true about my favorite player
ohwell.gif
...he's a hater"
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 this dude is serious...this is not 6th grade man. "dude you are so gonna regret it"
laugh.gif

stop using hate for whatever reason esp when it's not applicable...you sound silly. "he said something true about my favorite player
ohwell.gif
...he's a hater"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
...he's a hater"
30t6p3b.gif

Yea...Because I said "dude you are so going to regret it" right?
laugh.gif

What team are you even a fan of? Wait nvm, you're a fan of whatever team the Lakers are playing against right?

Get back to my mom n pops? What the hell are you even talking about? You spend your nights posting in a thread about a team you don't even like.
roll.gif

!%!*
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
...he's a hater"
30t6p3b.gif

Yea...Because I said "dude you are so going to regret it" right?
laugh.gif

What team are you even a fan of? Wait nvm, you're a fan of whatever team the Lakers are playing against right?

Get back to my mom n pops? What the hell are you even talking about? You spend your nights posting in a thread about a team you don't even like.
roll.gif

!%!*
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom