[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

crobers 78 wrote:

^ You're in here after every damn game hating on the Lakers *#%?

Stop trying to act like this is the first time you've said anything bad. Just remember this *#$# is going to bite you in the +%! at the end of the season.
laugh.gif
 this dude is serious...this is not 6th grade man. "dude you are so gonna regret it"
laugh.gif
 get back to your pom poms n shut up!

stop using hate for whatever reason esp when it's not applicable...you sound silly. "he said something true about my favorite player
ohwell.gif
...he's a hater"
30t6p3b.gif

Yea...Because I said "dude you are so going to regret it" right?
laugh.gif

What team are you even a fan of? Wait nvm, you're a fan of whatever team the Lakers are playing against right?

Get back to my mom n pops? What the hell are you even talking about? You spend your nights posting in a thread about a team you don't even like.
roll.gif

!%!*
indifferent.gif

Pom poms...simpleton! you know those things those girls have on the sidelines who happen to be cheering?
laugh.gif
 dude said mom n pops
eek.gif

WTH does my team have to do with commenting on facts about YOUR team...huh? just watch the game n cheer bro...none of my comments are directed to you unless you are on the floor

Go back to convincing yourself that YOUR team could care less about winning this game and are playing poorly on purpose because it is the clippers
laugh.gif
...this aint the YMCA! All these dude's ego's are more swole than yeezy's
glasses.gif

crobers 78 wrote:

^ You're in here after every damn game hating on the Lakers *#%?

Stop trying to act like this is the first time you've said anything bad. Just remember this *#$# is going to bite you in the +%! at the end of the season.
laugh.gif
 this dude is serious...this is not 6th grade man. "dude you are so gonna regret it"
laugh.gif
 get back to your pom poms n shut up!

stop using hate for whatever reason esp when it's not applicable...you sound silly. "he said something true about my favorite player
ohwell.gif
...he's a hater"
30t6p3b.gif

Yea...Because I said "dude you are so going to regret it" right?
laugh.gif

What team are you even a fan of? Wait nvm, you're a fan of whatever team the Lakers are playing against right?

Get back to my mom n pops? What the hell are you even talking about? You spend your nights posting in a thread about a team you don't even like.
roll.gif

!%!*
indifferent.gif

Pom poms...simpleton! you know those things those girls have on the sidelines who happen to be cheering?
laugh.gif
 dude said mom n pops
eek.gif

WTH does my team have to do with commenting on facts about YOUR team...huh? just watch the game n cheer bro...none of my comments are directed to you unless you are on the floor

Go back to convincing yourself that YOUR team could care less about winning this game and are playing poorly on purpose because it is the clippers
laugh.gif
...this aint the YMCA! All these dude's ego's are more swole than yeezy's
glasses.gif

MY GOD! Pau Gasol is seriously killing us right now. He is making Mbenga look like an all star center.

MY GOD! Pau Gasol is seriously killing us right now. He is making Mbenga look like an all star center.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

eek.gif

laugh.gif
We could really use Mbenga right now. We have no legitimate big man to back up Pau. And plus, I won't mind having Congo Cash back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

eek.gif

laugh.gif
We could really use Mbenga right now. We have no legitimate big man to back up Pau. And plus, I won't mind having Congo Cash back.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom