[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

is the trade true??
Barring any last minute changes, it will be official tomorrow (when Joe Smith is eligible to be traded).

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

is the trade true??
Barring any last minute changes, it will be official tomorrow (when Joe Smith is eligible to be traded).

So you wouldn't beat the Bulls for us. And now you're helping the Nets.
indifferent.gif
Is that where you send your players to die?

So you wouldn't beat the Bulls for us. And now you're helping the Nets.
indifferent.gif
Is that where you send your players to die?

Sasha was useless this season, so who really cares. He played well for us in 2008 until he choked in the finals, but he sank those freethrows last year so it evens out. It was fun Sasha!

So we traded Sasha, and our future 1st rounder and got another old player.

I like Theo Ratliff, but he's old and an injury to him was just waiting to happen, now we got Joe Smith...Another old player. He was nice when he was younger, not so much now. He's been in the league since 1995 or somethin, those knees have to be on their way out.

Would be nice to have a healthy Gasol, Bynum, Ratliff, and Joe Smith in the playoffs though. I know Theo will give us some good defense and rebounds so hopefuly Smith does too.

Artest is having arguably the worst season of his career. His shot is so flat, he looks like he's got no motivation at all.

If our lineup is still the same with bynum on the bench, I say we go with:

D-Fish
Kobe
Odom
Barnes
Gasol

Assuming Bynum comes off the bench of course...Barnes is just a better player than Artest this season. Granted Artest has made some nice defensive plays, dude is a liability on the offensive end.

Sasha was useless this season, so who really cares. He played well for us in 2008 until he choked in the finals, but he sank those freethrows last year so it evens out. It was fun Sasha!

So we traded Sasha, and our future 1st rounder and got another old player.

I like Theo Ratliff, but he's old and an injury to him was just waiting to happen, now we got Joe Smith...Another old player. He was nice when he was younger, not so much now. He's been in the league since 1995 or somethin, those knees have to be on their way out.

Would be nice to have a healthy Gasol, Bynum, Ratliff, and Joe Smith in the playoffs though. I know Theo will give us some good defense and rebounds so hopefuly Smith does too.

Artest is having arguably the worst season of his career. His shot is so flat, he looks like he's got no motivation at all.

If our lineup is still the same with bynum on the bench, I say we go with:

D-Fish
Kobe
Odom
Barnes
Gasol

Assuming Bynum comes off the bench of course...Barnes is just a better player than Artest this season. Granted Artest has made some nice defensive plays, dude is a liability on the offensive end.

Yeah Artest been looking like a D3 player on offense this year.

People love to point out how well he played in game 7, but if he wouldve done that a bit earlier i doubt it goes 7.

Yeah Artest been looking like a D3 player on offense this year.

People love to point out how well he played in game 7, but if he wouldve done that a bit earlier i doubt it goes 7.

The 2009-10 Lakers met with President Obama yesterday, which happened to only be a few days after Derrick Roseand the Chicago Bulls beat Los Angeles 88-84.

Obama you see, is a Bulls fan. So naturally, the president saw an opportunity to zing Kobe. What Obama probably wasn't ready for, was for Kobe to zing him right back. Via ESPN LA: 
Derrick Rose may have your number," President Obama lightheartedly jabbed at Kobe Bryant as the team posed for a photograph after presenting the president with an autographed replica 2009-10 championship banner, like the one that hangs at Staples Center.

"I said, 'If he calls that number, I'll be sure to pick up after the fifth ring,'" Bryant quipped back -- referring, naturally, to the five championship rings he has.

And boom goes the dynamite. 

The 2009-10 Lakers met with President Obama yesterday, which happened to only be a few days after Derrick Roseand the Chicago Bulls beat Los Angeles 88-84.

Obama you see, is a Bulls fan. So naturally, the president saw an opportunity to zing Kobe. What Obama probably wasn't ready for, was for Kobe to zing him right back. Via ESPN LA: 
Derrick Rose may have your number," President Obama lightheartedly jabbed at Kobe Bryant as the team posed for a photograph after presenting the president with an autographed replica 2009-10 championship banner, like the one that hangs at Staples Center.

"I said, 'If he calls that number, I'll be sure to pick up after the fifth ring,'" Bryant quipped back -- referring, naturally, to the five championship rings he has.

And boom goes the dynamite. 

It looks like he is on the bench right now... Honestly I never understood why he wasn't getting in burn this season.

Joe Smith?
sick.gif

It looks like he is on the bench right now... Honestly I never understood why he wasn't getting in burn this season.

Joe Smith?
sick.gif

eek.gif
 @ Kobe's Response to Obama. The man has some ice cold veins I swear. 
laugh.gif

Such a clever response...That Championship Swaggg 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im sure even Obama tipped his hat to that. 
smokin.gif

eek.gif
 @ Kobe's Response to Obama. The man has some ice cold veins I swear. 
laugh.gif

Such a clever response...That Championship Swaggg 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im sure even Obama tipped his hat to that. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom