[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

The Lakers with some famous Bulls fan

207691626.jpg

207692495.jpg

207693818.jpg

207695677.jpg

207702599.jpg

Kobe had a good game yesterday especially in the third quarter he kept us in the game single handedly in that quarter. Those two key passes at the end sealed the game.

Odom has just been playing well, you can't ask any more of him. Lets just hope he plays like this in the playoffs because had he been this consistant last season in the playoffs we woud have won certain games that we lost.

Gasol is playing horrible, he's 7 feet tall and complaining about fouls? I mean I realize he's not getting alot of calls, but like I said earlier in this thread...Gasol can never recover from a bad game during the same game. Once he's out of it, he'll stay that way the rest of the night.

He's been shooting like 30% in some of the losses and he took plenty of shots last night, so it's not like he's not getting any touches. There's no excuse for that when you're 7 feet tall and you're right next to the rim. He doesn't take command of the second unit either when he's the only starter on the floor. Yes it's the regular season, but that is not an excuse. The look on his face when things aren't going his way shows that he cares enough about it.

Gasol looks like he has no idea what it is to be a leader, and he needs to figure it out because3-peating is going to be the hardest thind to do and he's going to have to figure out how be effective even on a bad night. When Kobe's on the bench, he's the leader out there and he needs to put his foot down and demand the ball from the second unit.

I am not in panic mode at all, I realize things should be alot better for Pau when Bynum returns...Bynums presence alone clogs up the lane for the oppositions guards and Pau wont be as fatigued playing "Defense" or whatever he calls it.

I love Pau, but sometimes he gets easily intimidated by other teams defense and then he's mentally out of it for the rest of the game.

Lets just hope Andrew Glass Bynum can actually remain healthy the rest of the season.

btw, I don't think starting Bynum is a good idea. Everytime Odom is balling or having success something happens, and him going back to the bench could put him in a funk imo.

Kobe had a good game yesterday especially in the third quarter he kept us in the game single handedly in that quarter. Those two key passes at the end sealed the game.

Odom has just been playing well, you can't ask any more of him. Lets just hope he plays like this in the playoffs because had he been this consistant last season in the playoffs we woud have won certain games that we lost.

Gasol is playing horrible, he's 7 feet tall and complaining about fouls? I mean I realize he's not getting alot of calls, but like I said earlier in this thread...Gasol can never recover from a bad game during the same game. Once he's out of it, he'll stay that way the rest of the night.

He's been shooting like 30% in some of the losses and he took plenty of shots last night, so it's not like he's not getting any touches. There's no excuse for that when you're 7 feet tall and you're right next to the rim. He doesn't take command of the second unit either when he's the only starter on the floor. Yes it's the regular season, but that is not an excuse. The look on his face when things aren't going his way shows that he cares enough about it.

Gasol looks like he has no idea what it is to be a leader, and he needs to figure it out because3-peating is going to be the hardest thind to do and he's going to have to figure out how be effective even on a bad night. When Kobe's on the bench, he's the leader out there and he needs to put his foot down and demand the ball from the second unit.

I am not in panic mode at all, I realize things should be alot better for Pau when Bynum returns...Bynums presence alone clogs up the lane for the oppositions guards and Pau wont be as fatigued playing "Defense" or whatever he calls it.

I love Pau, but sometimes he gets easily intimidated by other teams defense and then he's mentally out of it for the rest of the game.

Lets just hope Andrew Glass Bynum can actually remain healthy the rest of the season.

btw, I don't think starting Bynum is a good idea. Everytime Odom is balling or having success something happens, and him going back to the bench could put him in a funk imo.

Gasol just looks worn down. He's been playing virtually 48 minutes a night. When Bynum comes back, he should get a lot more rest and regain that pep that's been missing for the last few weeks.

Gasol just looks worn down. He's been playing virtually 48 minutes a night. When Bynum comes back, he should get a lot more rest and regain that pep that's been missing for the last few weeks.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Im probably just blind but i cant find  the zk6 on nikeid site
nerd.gif

can i get a link Mamba?
i believe people are using it through facebook. i dnt have a facebook so i wouldnt knw.

the official ID release will be on the day the VI's actually release

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Im probably just blind but i cant find  the zk6 on nikeid site
nerd.gif

can i get a link Mamba?
i believe people are using it through facebook. i dnt have a facebook so i wouldnt knw.

the official ID release will be on the day the VI's actually release

playing bynum minutes has finally taken a toll on pau. also, hes playing a lot of these big guys and cannot contend with them. so when drew gets back pau can get back to his natural position of power forward so he can be more effective.

playing bynum minutes has finally taken a toll on pau. also, hes playing a lot of these big guys and cannot contend with them. so when drew gets back pau can get back to his natural position of power forward so he can be more effective.

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said Bynum might play only about 15 minutes. Jackson had repeatedly said that the big center would start in his first game, but changed his mind after conferring with Lakers' trainers. Bynum will determine whether he starts or comes off the bench, Jackson said.

“We’ll just live with what happens,

Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said Bynum might play only about 15 minutes. Jackson had repeatedly said that the big center would start in his first game, but changed his mind after conferring with Lakers' trainers. Bynum will determine whether he starts or comes off the bench, Jackson said.

“We’ll just live with what happens,

I don't care who comes off the bench, just as long as Pau sits on it a few more minutes each game. 

Back
Top Bottom