[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

--Fewest points allowed by any Lakers team in a game is 66.
--Lowest for any team THIS season is 62. (Bobcats)

@KingJames Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!
laugh.gif

DARTH DNZY:
--Fewest points allowed by any Lakers team in a game is 66.
--Lowest for any team THIS season is 62. (Bobcats)
So for the season...
- NBA season low? CHECK
- biggest margin of defeat in the NBA this season? CHECK

For the Cavs history...
- all time low for points? CHECK
- biggest margin of defeat to the Lakers? CHECK

For the Laker history...
- lowest point total ever allowed by the Lakers? CHECK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h3]http://lakers.ocregister.com/2011/01/11/69-of-nba-players-predict-lakers-win-title/46540/[/h3]
[h3]69% of NBA players predict Lakers win title[/h3]

A Sports Illustrated poll of 157 NBA players resulted in 69 percent of them picking the Lakers to win the 2011 NBA championship.

Also receiving votes were the Celtics (22 percent), Heat (3 percent), Magic (2 percent) and Spurs (1 percent).

The survey was conducted throughout December.

Link:

http://lakers.ocregister....-lakers-win-title/46540/

I wouldn't say that's LeBron's ego, although he may have worded it differently. On to tomorrow, please, please, just let Kobe and Gasol sit out. Lakers would still win, just let it be close
ohwell.gif

The same team that has the record for the worst defeat in NBA history, ironically getting beat by the Cavs...

yea but i doubt if Kevin Loughery  kept his starters in it wouldn't  have been that large
he took them them out Midway thru the second half

Originally Posted by daprescription

I wouldn't say that's LeBron's ego, although he may have worded it differently. On to tomorrow, please, please, just let Kobe and Gasol sit out. Lakers would still win, just let it be close
ohwell.gif

i have feeling the warriors might take this... the lakers are known this year to crash after agood win

Great win. Now let's follow it up with a W over the W's. Another hot start would be perfect for resting our guys.

I just hope they come out focused and energized...that may be asking a lot after last night's performance.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ohwell.gif

i have feeling the warriors might take this... the lakers are known this year to crash after agood win

no! they better not
laugh.gif
 cause im going to be there tonight! but yes i wouldnt be surprised if we lost too cause the warriors play us tough at oracle, with an exception of last years november game. monta and curry will run circles around fish.

Watched the replay @ midnight on FSN ...turned it off and went to bed after halftime
laugh.gif

The team should  look at this like a practice scrimmage at Staples and hopefully they'll be ready vs. the Warriors

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

ohwell.gif

no! they better not
laugh.gif
 cause im going to be there tonight! but yes i wouldnt be surprised if we lost too cause the warriors play us tough at oracle, with an exception of last years november game. monta and curry will run circles around fish.

I would agree, certain teams play the Lakers well, but Warriors aren't one of them.  Warriors should lose by 15+. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

ohwell.gif

no! they better not
laugh.gif

I would agree, certain teams play the Lakers well, but Warriors aren't one of them.  Warriors should lose by 15+. 

as much as i want to agree with you, im anticipating a close one. are you going fam?

Originally Posted by acidicality

I have a good feeling about the Warriors' chances, but would not be surprised if they got blown out.
i know monta is a game time decision but im sure he'll play tonight.  

Lakers probably tank it and taking L tonight . It's not going to be a surprise anymore the way the Lakers been playing.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lakers probably tank it and taking L tonight . It's not going to be a surprise anymore the way the Lakers been playing.
Have you watched any games since the Christmas day game blow out? The Lakers have been playing better, especially on defense. Even though it's mostly bad teams they've been beating at home lately.

They are only 1 game behind the Mavs for 2nd in the west and I seriously think they will catch the Spurs for # 1 in the west.

Back
Top Bottom