48?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

any of my bay heads going as well?

I will be in attendance tomorrow. These games always bring out the best from Warriors fans from what I remembered
laugh.gif

I will be in Sec 128. Are you attending?

yessir. i'll be in section 108. i dont mean to sound arrogant but when teams like the warriors play us, its basically their superbowl. thats why we seem to always lose to the bad teams. plus a lot of people up here just hate LA.

i never knew you lived in the bay. where do you stay at?
I stay at Daly City. Always feels good to know that there are real Lakers fans out here in the Bay Area. I remember during the Finals in 2008, I didn't even want to leave the house after the Laker lost
mad.gif
. They'll find anything the Lakers does wrong and try to rub in on you. After last season it felt great knowing that their mouths were shut sealed

i feel your pain. i just find it ironic they even run their mouths when their team has nothing to show for in the last 30 years. the worst was probably during the we believe era when everyone seemed to be a warrior fan. its funny when they ridicule me for being a Laker fan in the bay area but yet theyre rooting for the celtics which is in a different state
laugh.gif
haha, after last years finals. i can hear all the yelling outside my window "EFF the Lakers, this and that!!!"
laugh.gif
i loved every second of it
Warriors fans are so salty it makes it fun. they have no choice but to cheer for the other team opposing the Lakers. Ive noticed a lot of Warriors fans i know are rooting for the Lakers in the Finals this year due to Lebron tryna get a cheap ring.

laugh.gif

Up by 51 going into the 4th

Shannon from half court at the end of the 3rd just adds insult to injury.

jretro23:
eek.gif
roll.gif

what a fitting half court buzzer beater
I can see how you would see the Cavs had 41 points and think it was halftime... but that was to end the 3rd. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

they need a mercy rule in the NBA... if you are down by 51 before the 4th quarter, the game should not be allowed to continue... SLAUGHTER.

Back
Top Bottom