He actually does walk like a duck 
laugh.gif

His signature move is a behind the pass to the opposite team
30t6p3b.gif

what does phil see in him??

*Dead

Why is everyone getting on Luke? It's old news that he sucks
laugh.gif

I just don't understand how we pound the ball inside and play the game right for 6 minutes stretches. Then the next 12 minutes we do nothing but shoot contested jumpers and turn the ball over. Sasha, Farmar > Brown, Walton.

I still don't understand why we dealt Sasha away, his contract is up at the end of the season.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Luke has the worst release  I have ever seen

how can you be in the nba for so long and not fix your shot or get in shape? He brings nothing to the offense or defense. Might as well play Ebanks.

He's a fantastic passer of the basketball and occasionally makes the smarter play.

lake show has some of the worst perimeter defense i've ever seen. they'd do better by just playing man to man, than always trying to help on D with doubles and such. what kidd hav, like 5-6 threes? unacceptable. Damn I wanted the boys to take this, and i thought they were, they came out so strong. but phil left Shannon and Puke out there waaaay too long. Then Tyson came back and added size. It was a solid game from our starting 5 and odom, but that bench was a huge letdown last night.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by knightngale

He actually does walk like a duck 
laugh.gif

His signature move is a behind the pass to the opposite team
30t6p3b.gif

what does phil see in him??

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats literally the first thing that pops in my head when someone says luke walton.
roll.gif

haha so true, damn luke must be phil real son.

It's like the stars aligned for Dallas trying to break a losing streak while the Lakers were in town.

Everything clicked for them.

Just waiting for the Lakers to learn that you don't take any defensive trips off. Consistent D is what's lacking here.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's like the stars aligned for Dallas trying to break a losing streak while the Lakers were in town.

Everything clicked for them.

Just waiting for the Lakers to learn that you don't take any defensive trips off. Consistent D is what's lacking here.
I just don't get Jason Kidd's shooting at all. He can't hit 3's and FT's, but nothing in between. Terry was lights out yesterday.

I'ma need Phil Jax to stop speakin the Heat name.  Shut the hell up already about them Phil, everytime you do Karma gets us and we lose for no reason. 
laugh.gif

Who cares what the Heat or Celts are doin, focus on our own team. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'ma need Phil Jax to stop speakin the Heat name.  Shut the hell up already about them Phil, everytime you do Karma gets us and we lose for no reason. 
laugh.gif

You know damn well Phil ain't going to say "No Comment."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6041580
As first reported by ESPN's Marc Stein, the Toronto Raptors have negotiated a buyout with Peja Stojakovic(notes), and ... that didn't work out, did it
http:// To do right by Peja? That's admirable, I suppose. Stojakovic's a nice guy, he's been a pro about all of this, and it's not as if he's been underachieving over the last few years. His back is shot, and he can't find the rim as much as a result. But you're under no obligation to shepherd him to his next gig (reportedly, Stojakovic wants to head out West to play with the Hornets, Lakers or Mavericks) just to be nice to the man. He still could have been bought out five weeks from now, in time to sign on with a new team and be eligible for the playoffs. Toronto should have at least exhausted its options between now and then, instead of assuming its options were exhausted.
And with that, let the buy-out season commence. Free money, players. Cheap players, owners. Go at it!

If we could waive Luke or somehow get rid of his contract, Do It Mitch
devil.gif

CP1708 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well as iritating as that is, its the phil jackson way.

peja a Laker?
eek.gif

ehh too good to be true. i see him going to the mavs or the spurs or something.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

If we could waive Luke or somehow get rid of his contract, Do It Mitch
devil.gif

No chance in hell they will get rid of the great Luke Walton. They guy has the best IQ in Lakers history and has been through it all
roll.gif

Peja would have been a nice pick up and would give the Lakers a nice lift from the bench tho
frown.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

is it already a for sure thing peja is a mav?

Verbal agreement.  Unless he pulls a Carlos Boozer and Elton Brand 
laugh.gif

The Mavericks have quickly received a verbal commitment from the just-released Peja Stojakovic that he intends to sign with Dallas upon clearing waivers, according to sources close to the situation.

The Raptors formally waived Stojakovic on Thursday afternoon after completing a buyout of the 33-year-old's $15 million expiring contract.

I'm on my way out to Denver. I'll be catching the game in person tomorrow, hopefully there's a decent amount of Lakers fans around because my experience with Denver fans has always been poor
eyes.gif

Hopefully we come away with a W.

Y'all really want Peja though? Same Peja who has historically dissappeared in key moments when the playoffs come around? Y'all know that dude aint doing nothing once we're in May/June
laugh.gif

could we get Anthony Randolph (reports going to Pacers)? could learn from Lamar.

[h1]Kobe Bryant to become first athlete with hand, footprints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre[/h1]
January 20, 2011 |  1:55pm

Asif he doesn't have enough accomplishments as a five-time NBA champion,two-time NBA Finals MVP, a Beijing Olympic gold medalist and theLakers' all-time leading scorer, Kobe Bryant will become the firstathlete to have his hand and foot imprinted at Grauman's ChineseTheatre in Hollywood.

The ceremony will take place Feb. 19 as part of the festivitiessurrounding NBA All-Star weekend, preceding a gala thrown by Bryantthat is expected to include at least 1,200 guests. This isn't the firsttime Bryant's made his presence on Hollywood Boulevard. Madame Tussauds has a wax statue of the star.

"To be a part of such elite company is a tremendous honor. I’m proudto be the first athlete to be recognized," Bryant said in a statement.

-- Mark Medina

Back
Top Bottom