[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Kookcle

no more KCAL= no more Jim Hill
pimp.gif
I hate him so much.
pimp.gif

Hopefully I don't have to hear "It's really amazing..." or "That's for sure..." ever again.
Yeah I agree. Jim Hill is boring and should just stick to sports news reporting. But dude has much clout & influence and is so well known in LA & SoCal because of how long he's been here. James Worthy on KCAL 9 doing the pre game show is cool though.

FSN West pre game show "Lakers Live" I don't watch because I can't stand Norm Nixon. FSN was better to watch when they had Jack Haley and when Rick Fox did some pre game work last season.

Play by Play TV I don't like Joel Myers at all and he puts me to sleep. I like Spero Dedes on the radio doing the play by play call a heck of whole lot better. But of course nobody will be as great as the legendary Chick Hearn. Man I miss hearing him call the games so much
frown.gif
Makes me wonder where Alan Massengale is these days.
laugh.gif

You're right about Jim and his clout though. He consistently murders the English language every time I see him doing Sports Central.

I wish Charlotte was in the Western Conference. Honestly. Im curious as to how a 7 game series would play out between the Lakers and Bobcats.

Originally Posted by Fearless

lmao pull out the startes phil, why keep them playing for? this is too funny, Bobcats looks more like Lakers than Lakers
It's the Phil Jackson way, making players play through their mistakes and embarrassing said player for not showing up.

Best example of this was when he kept Kwame Brown in a game vs the Suns on TNT the year he got traded. Worst five minutes stretch by a player I've ever seen.

roll.gif
oh my god i remember that so well....missed layups and fumbles for like 8 straight possessions
sick.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Lakers are lucky that the Bobcats are in the East, or they'd be taking yall fools out in the 1st round.
roll.gif
Bobcats won't even make the playoff if they're on the West

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by Fearless

lmao pull out the startes phil, why keep them playing for? this is too funny, Bobcats looks more like Lakers than Lakers
It's the Phil Jackson way, making players play through their mistakes and embarrassing said player for not showing up.

Best example of this was when he kept Kwame Brown in a game vs the Suns on TNT the year he got traded. Worst five minutes stretch by a player I've ever seen.

roll.gif
oh my god i remember that so well....missed layups and fumbles for like 8 straight possessions
sick.gif

painful to watch live back then...boos just got louder and louder

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

The networks will be available to all satellite, cable and telco distributors in the Lakers’ territory, which includes all of Southern California, Nevada and Hawaii.
  damn why cant they expand it over here in northern cali! stupid warriors
laugh.gif

jim hill is that dude. you guys are trippin'
my thoughts exactly or show the games like how the do the chicago bulls game over here sometimes.

--Bad loss. How do the Bobcats have our number?! How?!
--I'm a t a loss for words. Beatong Boston then losing to a bunch of bums in Orlando and Charlotte. Wow. Smh.

--An L in Cleveland looms on the horizon knowing our luck. Straight garbage for a team of this caliber.

oh kwame...i felt bad for him when the whole city of LA was booing him. rightfully so. i remember cussing at him through the TV
laugh.gif

dude seems to always have career nights against pau

oh kwame...i felt bad for him when the whole city of LA was booing him. rightfully so. i remember cussing at him through the TV
laugh.gif

dude seems to always have career nights against pau

hell yea lol

Bynum is now complaining about not getting touches...I wonder what the bynum apologists think about that

I guess he wants to get touches so our offense slows down with his slow motion movement. Then he can either brick those 2 foot hooks (cause he scores mostly off garbage plays) or pass the ball out for other players to brick shots from the outside.

Lakers should have shipped his $$# out when and if they had the chance.

The team needs to stop being so predictable and turn the tempo up. Posting up the bigs and doubling them to let the perimeter players brick all day is not working. If bynum does not want to sprint down the court to get early good looks in transition then that is his problem. This slow tempo does not work against every team.

Dude who said going 5-2 on this trip is "disappointing"
30t6p3b.gif

That's how you really feel, or did that !*@ whoopin we took last night have somethin to do with your comments
nerd.gif

If Bynum sprint down the court he would probably get his knee hurt after the 3rd try
laugh.gif
Only thing he's good for is rebounding

Times like this show who is a fairweather fan and who will stick with the team through it all...fairweathers being the ones who are panicking and losing their %$%# right now.

laugh.gif
 bynum complaining about touches?

try to stay on the court first buddy.

This slow tempo does not work against every team.

it works during the postseason
it barely worked
remember how we won game 5 of the wcf on a fluke play by artest and then perkins going out for game 7 so the lakers dominated the boards

I would not take chances relying on luck to squeeze by 2 years in a row

Back
Top Bottom