[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at Knicks, Clippers, and Lakers

PATHETIC
this team needs to $@#$%%$ wake up. there is no reason to lose to a team like the cavs
congrats to the cavs though. you guys wanted it more than we did
hopefully this is the loss that finally wakes them up

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yes i'm mad.

They did it!!!!
I don't care if its the regular season, in Feb, if you want to win a championship you don't play like the Lakers have in the past few months. This is beyond just waking up and being ready, there is something wrong.

Lakers are in trouble. They are the worst 38-19 team in a while, they're play is of a .500 team that gets a few wins here and there but losses all the must win games.

I understand the 3 straight Finals appearances and the 2 straight championships with some poor regular season games thrown in there, but I don't see how anyone can just feel "fine" after watching how these guys CURRENTLY look.

Wow son

So after the game I turn to espn, guess what jon barry's talkin about.....from there I turn to prime ticket, and guess what they're talkin about
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Something needs to be said/done, I just don't know what

This team does not have the "on" switch like they think they do. The interior defense is pathetic.

what is up with kobe playing terrible the last few games?

Where are the Bynum apologists at? Dude is atrocious. 70 year old Dikembe Mutombo is more explosive than this dude.

I understand missing shots but having trouble defending the cavs and turning the ball over so much is just stupid.

Bynum and Gasol got enough touches today. I guess that was not enough.
eyes.gif

Calm down, a week ago we beat Boston and New York and people goin all in. Cavs won't be in the finals so chill. I know I just wasted my breath, but oh well. Lol

Originally Posted by CP1708

Calm down, a week ago we beat Boston and New York and people goin all in. Cavs won't be in the finals so chill. I know I just wasted my breath, but oh well. Lol

You have to admit that it is embarrassing though.

Back
Top Bottom