[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by CP1708

Calm down, a week ago we beat Boston and New York and people goin all in. Cavs won't be in the finals so chill. I know I just wasted my breath, but oh well. Lol

You have to admit that it is embarrassing though.
THIS.
Yea, the Lakers will make the playoffs and the Cavs won't....but this is the equivalent to a top NFL team losing to the Panthers in the regular season. It just CAN'T happen. 

Calm down, a week ago we beat Boston and New York and people goin all in. Cavs won't be in the finals so chill. I know I just wasted my breath, but oh well. Lol

laugh.gif
CP I feel where you're coming from, but you can only play the "NONCHALANT" card so many times

I mean I'm not one of those freak out after every loss fans, but we just lost to the cavs man, and it wasn't ont of those buzzer beating losses where both teams played good and somebody just had to lose, we got outplayed/outhustled/outeverythinged by the damn cavs bro....the damn cavs
laugh.gif

Of course it's embarrassing. Absolutely. EVERY loss is embarrassing. We're the Lakers, we should never lose, but never ever ever lose perspective, we lost one game tonight, not ten. 1/82. @#$% happens. Boston lost to Jersey AT HOME last year. 72 win Bulls lost to the expansion Raptors. @#$% happens guys. Take the L come back to fight another day.

Of course it's embarrassing. Absolutely. EVERY loss is embarrassing. We're the Lakers, we should never lose, but never ever ever lose perspective, we lost one game tonight, not ten. 1/82. @#$% happens. Boston lost to Jersey AT HOME last year. 72 win Bulls lost to the expansion Raptors. @#$% happens guys. Take the L come back to fight another day.

what i don't like is that we've had too many of "we lost one game tonight, not ten. 1/82." this season
they add up

Where are those NTers that weren't ready to panic a month ago?? Ready to panic yet? cuz if not, ur not in touch with reality.

#!%@ does not happen so many times

it is not like this is the first bad stretch this year...it is not an isolated incident

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Where are those NTers that weren't ready to panic a month ago?? Ready to panic yet? cuz if not, ur not in touch with reality.

no panic yet because we will get the all-star break to hopefully re-energize. still over 20+ games to be played
it's not like we're one of the lower seeds in the Western conference, and i have faith in Phil that he will get us back on track.
annoyed/frustrated? definitely. especially when we allow the worst team in the NBA look like a top seed in the east
there is absolutely no excuse for what happened tonight

co-sign.

it is what it is. save our wins for the postseason
nerd.gif

I'm not panicking, that's reserved for playoff battles. Long-time fans of this team should know not to panic, too.

I just got home from work, and when I was walking to my car I checked the score to the game from my phone........
bert.gif

Celtics were 27-27 during the middle of last season, once the playoffs started, the game slows down, it gets more physical, minutes adjust for the key players, etc etc etc. 
If the Celtics balled out all thru the year last year, they don't even make it to game 7, they run out of gas.

If you all want us to go out and kill it for 65 wins and flame out in the second round (the 8th month of the season)  I don't know what to tell you guys. 

Like I said, I know you'll all panic anyways, go ahead.  Come May when we winning games THAT MATTER, Ima remember, pages 200-201 where we lost to the Cavs and everyone went nuts. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gonna be a long damn week listenin to this @#$%^&*( 
30t6p3b.gif

wow, we were so close to BOS and MIA for 2nd best record in the and league (which would mean HCA in the Finals if we beat SA).....then we lose 3 in a row

this team is so up and down this year

Yeah we beat Boston, and NYK......but we just lost to the Cavs, and got blown out by the Bobcats.

Not a good look IMO.

We also beat a hot Memphis team, and a solid New Orleans team, WITH wins in Boston and New York, all winning teams, but the losses to 2 non playoff teams matter more? 
nerd.gif

Does that not scream "playing down to their competition?" 
nerd.gif
wink.gif

We also beat a hot Memphis team, and a solid New Orleans team, WITH wins in Boston and New York, all winning teams, but the losses to 2 non playoff teams matter more? 
nerd.gif

Does that not scream "playing down to their competition?" 
nerd.gif
wink.gif
hey CP, and anyone else, can you please exclude the D'Antoni coached Knicks from that list of wins? 
laugh.gif

we all know his teams are grossly overrated.

CP....good points, its just very, very disappointing to beat a team by 50+ points couple weeks ago, and now can't win, or break 100 points.

Faith is still there though. I still fell we need to possibly make some trades. We'll see what happens after the all star break.

Ftr the cavs played decent the 1st part of the season so the celtics losing to them then doesn't compare to the lakers losing to them now and Boston also played the night before against the heat if I'm not mistaken ...yall looked like %$!# to a team that's given yo on the season.....poor poor poor

Back
Top Bottom