[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

How the +!%@ was that a double technical? Refs are making it so obvious they're against us.

Kobe is clutch, and Pau did some work finally in the OT.

How in the hell was that a double T tho
30t6p3b.gif

LaMarcus Aldridge/Blazers choked hard. Come on, you're better than that.
Kobe played great from the second half on.

games at the Rose Garden seem to always be enjoyable for some reason. this was no exception. 
pimp.gif

Ball don't lie.

Pau with 2 big hoops in OT.  Kobe icing the game.  Artest hittin' shots.
pimp.gif

Hell yeah I love how the Lakers stayed in and were able to pull this game out in OT.

Kobe was hella hyped and wanted this road win bad. You could tell he was talking trash to the Blazers and even to some Blazer fans in the stands
laugh.gif

Typical Mike Rice that F''in homer was saying "Typical Laker bandwagon fans cheering" when Kobe was icing the game at the free throw line in OT.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

So Ron Ron waited until after the all star break to show up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didn't he start balling in Feb last year too when he lost weight? prob earlier last year, but guess Feb is when he comes out of hibernation.

Lakers!!!
pimp.gif

...good back to back wins... K.smith sayin after two championship seasons...reg. season gets boring...but Lakers know when to turn it up......NBA tv speakin the truth...or at least Kenny...

laugh.gif
at how salty the Blazers announcers were. Reminds of when the Bucks announcer shouted "Miss It" to Kobe making the game winner last season

Good game especially at the back end of the back to back

I don't mind this Ron at all. Not at all.

4th qtr was pissing me off incredibly until the last minute or so
laugh.gif

great win.. most exciting game all year,

btw, farmar left the lakers so he can start for another team only to back up the best PG in the NBA.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom