[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by MR J 858

B. Shaw is going to be a good coach and I hope he's the Lakers coach next season when Phil is done.

I just don't & haven't liked Jeff Van Gundy's style of coaching. Yeah he's a great defensive coach but his offensive system is boring as hell.

and the Triange is fun to watch?

Hey the triangle is proven to win rings. Yeah I know assistant's like Jim Cleamons in Dallas, Rambo in Minnesota it's not & didn't work well. But heck look at the core of those teams. Also flip back to the 04-05 season when Rudy T came in with his system, that same season half way through Kobe was telling Rudy T to go back to the triangle and then Frank Hamblen took over on as a interim coach and back to the triangle they went.

There's no way B-Shaw would be given the chance to coach a championship Laker team. He'd be a head coach somewhere else first. You're not going to give a team as big as the Lakers to a guy whose never been a head coach, it doesn't work like that.

Not hating on Brian, but that's just not realistic.

They'd go after Sloan and a few other canidates before looking to give him the job.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

There's no way B-Shaw would be given the chance to coach a championship Laker team. He'd be a head coach somewhere else first. You're not going to give a team as big as the Lakers to a guy whose never been a head coach, it doesn't work like that.

Not hating on Brian, but that's just not realistic.

They'd go after Sloan and a few other canidates before looking to give him the job.
couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by MR J 858

B. Shaw is going to be a good coach and I hope he's the Lakers coach next season when Phil is done.

I just don't & haven't liked Jeff Van Gundy's style of coaching. Yeah he's a great defensive coach but his offensive system is boring as hell.

and the Triange is fun to watch?

It is when you have Kobe & MJ running the show
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

well the plan was to ultimately give the job to shaw but with sloan available im sure mitch and co. are looking into that

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Farmar might be coming back?
laugh.gif

I just saw that, wouldn't mind him if he was on board, and not a whining little boy.   Hope it would be for Steve Blake, if so.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
wait what? and why? 

lets go for a felton
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

we're about to get murked tonight. i feel it

why ask why? farmar is better than blake and brown...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
wait what? and why? 

lets go for a felton
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

we're about to get murked tonight. i feel it

why ask why? farmar is better than blake and brown...

laugh.gif
 farmar is just as bad. 

Kobe shooting too much. 

well whats new. what can we do. hes our guy
laugh.gif

man portland cannot miss from 3

I always love the Blazers and their self-proclaimed "relevance" every year...what a sad franchise

Ehhh...It's the Blazers, we usually lose there for whatever reason.

Still got another half and we really cannot play any worse. There's still hope.

ugly. yeah stu put it well, it seems kobe and pryz always have something against each other. what is it?

Could it be Pryz is still pissed about this:

Back
Top Bottom