[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

hot damn this team is rollin right now
they look so good
I don't remember a Laker team sharing the ball this much........they look like the Queens 10 years ago with Vlade Webber and all those cuts and passes they used to do

I'm lovin this team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ all these new SNs, where y'all been.

30t6p3b.gif

I don't post too much, but ya know, I always lurk and what not.  Been a Laker fan for a long time though, I swear, scouts honor......

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I don't post too much, but ya know, I always lurk and what not.  Been a Laker fan for a long time though, I swear, scouts honor......

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

What you did. I see it. 
laugh.gif

On the real tho, there are a lotttt of new names I've seen this past week that weren't even posting when the season started 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

What you did. I see it. 
laugh.gif

On the real tho, there are a lotttt of new names I've seen this past week that weren't even posting when the season started 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Badboy I see you.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
what? we cant be bandwagon fans....

...since the showtime era.
nerd.gif

I just lurk in here from time to time. Too busy to keep up with this thread so I dont attempt to.

Badboy I see you.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

I just lurk in here from time to time. Too busy to keep up with this thread so I dont attempt to.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Badboy I see you.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Its all good bro. I dont know about the others, but im just teasin. I have no problem with anyone wanting to be a real Laker fan, or at least wanting to be one in the thread 
laugh.gif

Just as long as you aint like that boy 'Efil 4 rekal' or whatever dudes name is, flip floppin back and forth. Once your on the bandwagon, stay on for life 
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Haha. The more the merrier. Welcome dawg. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Badboy I see you.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Its all good bro. I dont know about the others, but im just teasin. I have no problem with anyone wanting to be a real Laker fan, or at least wanting to be one in the thread 
laugh.gif

Just as long as you aint like that boy 'Efil 4 rekal' or whatever dudes name is, flip floppin back and forth. Once your on the bandwagon, stay on for life 
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Haha. The more the merrier. Welcome dawg. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't know we had to dedicate our lives to this thread to be known as a true Lakers fan. I guess I will be taking more time and post more. Go Lakers.

Didn't know we had to dedicate our lives to this thread to be known as a true Lakers fan. I guess I will be taking more time and post more. Go Lakers.

Heads up, Lakersstore.com is having a 24% off deal. Enter Coupon code: UNDEFEATED2010

For every consecutive win, their discount will increase by 2%, topping out at a potential 40% off if they win 15 in a row.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Given some of the idiocy that goes on by some of those "Laker fans", in here and in the game threads, I will be posting less and less.

Heads up, Lakersstore.com is having a 24% off deal. Enter Coupon code: UNDEFEATED2010

For every consecutive win, their discount will increase by 2%, topping out at a potential 40% off if they win 15 in a row.

Given some of the idiocy that goes on by some of those "Laker fans", in here and in the game threads, I will be posting less and less.

You dont bro...its just jokes. 
laugh.gif

Us Laker fans are all a big family, whether you post a lot or not. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5322523e89c7ccb5049ebe12e32394844d019b8.gif

You dont bro...its just jokes. 
laugh.gif

Us Laker fans are all a big family, whether you post a lot or not. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5322523e89c7ccb5049ebe12e32394844d019b8.gif

Back
Top Bottom