[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Hmmm...well they need to win 15 in a row so I can buy that shooting shirt from ring night for like $35 instead of $60

Hmmm...well they need to win 15 in a row so I can buy that shooting shirt from ring night for like $35 instead of $60

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Diehard fan since the Pau era began
pimp.gif

Not sure if serious
laugh.gif

Didnt expect that blowout...Pau early MVP candidate
pimp.gif

Are we playing a road game soon?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
2ily9ag.gif

2q9jrba.gif

11gm8ec.gif

ejtmrl.gif

Didnt expect that blowout...Pau early MVP candidate
pimp.gif

Are we playing a road game soon?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
2ily9ag.gif

2q9jrba.gif

11gm8ec.gif

ejtmrl.gif

I've watched a lot of Lakers games through league pass and they have looked impressive. Pau is playing the best I've ever seen him play and the bench is deep enough to keep the starters fresh. I know it's a little early to be talking about the 72 wins record, but if the Lakers are somewhere along the line of 44-5 by All-Star break, then I think they'll try to get to the 70+ wins plateau.

I've watched a lot of Lakers games through league pass and they have looked impressive. Pau is playing the best I've ever seen him play and the bench is deep enough to keep the starters fresh. I know it's a little early to be talking about the 72 wins record, but if the Lakers are somewhere along the line of 44-5 by All-Star break, then I think they'll try to get to the 70+ wins plateau.

If I were a mod, I would ban anyone that mentions 70 in here. 
30t6p3b.gif

How fast were you going when they gave you the ticket?  70.... BANNED

How many points did David Robinson score in that last game that one year?  71....BANNED

How many wins the Bulls ha.......BANNED. 

Ya'll seen The Matrix?  There is no spoon.  This is the Matrix, there is no 70. 

THERE IS NO 70. 

No more 70 talk.  If we have 69 wins with 7 games left to play, then you can say 70.  Until then, stick to numbers ranging from 69-80. 

We've played 7 crappy teams and won.  Big damn deal.  The New Orleans Hornets bout to win 70 ya'll?  Thought not.  So stop with the 70 talk.  We're two damn weeks into the season.  Get a hold of yourselves. 

30t6p3b.gif

How many points did David Robinson score in that last game that one year?  71....BANNED

THERE IS NO 70. 

No more 70 talk.  If we have 69 wins with 7 games left to play, then you can say 70.  Until then, stick to numbers ranging from 69-80. 

We've played 7 crappy teams and won.  Big damn deal.  The New Orleans Hornets bout to win 70 ya'll?  Thought not.  So stop with the 70 talk.  We're two damn weeks into the season.  Get a hold of yourselves. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif

THERE IS NO 70. 

co-sign
lets start talking 81
pimp.gif

81-1
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

how many points did kobe score against the raptors in that january of 2006?

bright nikes wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ all these new SNs, where y'all been.

30t6p3b.gif

seriously. these cats seem new to me
laugh.gif

btw does anyone know where our boy tupac been? 

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif

THERE IS NO 70. 

co-sign
lets start talking 81
pimp.gif

81-1
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

how many points did kobe score against the raptors in that january of 2006?

bright nikes wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ all these new SNs, where y'all been.

30t6p3b.gif

seriously. these cats seem new to me
laugh.gif

btw does anyone know where our boy tupac been? 

and its usually the new cats talking reckless in other threads.

lets just stay humble and keep watching this team get W's
happy.gif

welcome new fans
laugh.gif

and its usually the new cats talking reckless in other threads.

lets just stay humble and keep watching this team get W's
happy.gif

welcome new fans
laugh.gif

I mean 70 is nice and all, but it's a long season and a championship is all that matters

We look real good early, but let's put this into perspective....we've pretty much played all our games in Cali (except for the Suns game) and Portland and maybe Houston are the only legit teams we've played.

Looking forward to when we play Denver, Dallas, SA, NOH and OKC not to mention the East.

I mean 70 is nice and all, but it's a long season and a championship is all that matters

We look real good early, but let's put this into perspective....we've pretty much played all our games in Cali (except for the Suns game) and Portland and maybe Houston are the only legit teams we've played.

Looking forward to when we play Denver, Dallas, SA, NOH and OKC not to mention the East.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Banned. 
jk. 
tongue.gif

Banned. 
jk. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Banned. 
jk. 
tongue.gif

Oh damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Banned. 
jk. 
tongue.gif

Oh damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

2ily9ag.gif

This is the one of the few times ive seen Shannon actually finish a lay-up. last year it would have been a brick or turnover.

Its good to see his game has evolved.

Back
Top Bottom