[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Freeze

Good win. Nuff said. No use gettin a big head, just focus on the next one.

Exactly, we're just doing what we SHOULD be doing. The real challenges start next round, assuming we even get there. Nothing to celebrate just yet.
co-sign. content with the win but lets take it one game at a time. we havent done anything.
btw, is drew ok? any reports?

jh33h2.jpg

Anyone know what this guy does for a living besides being a Lakers fan? I remember there was a .gif of him with that Lakers chain
laugh.gif
  Someone please pis it.

61094099.jpg

If you look hard enough you will find Ska somewhere in the background with a big joker smile on his face.

Yep, because I take delight in one of our star players being injured.
laugh.gif

Some of you...
laugh.gif

No, my face was more like Kobe's. "Hmph, you're injured. Imagine that."

Originally Posted by MR J 858

61094099.jpg

If you look hard enough you will find Ska somewhere in the background with a big joker smile on his face.

i like how the entire Laker team is out there...like they saw their collective championship lives flash before their eyes.  glad he was able to get up and finish the game.  time to get serious Lakers and bring home that 3-peat.

We have so much riding on the kid, I hope he doesn't start to play tentative for fear of injuring himself.

I doubt he will, but the thought has to linger in the back of his mind.

honestly i think the key to bynum staying healthy is SURE FOOTING... he is susceptible to weird injuries when he is lugging down the court heavily without care... I see great potential for bynum when he finally figures out proper footwork and balance... right now his success is mainly due to his size and length (but that is something you cannot teach)

Bynum's knee brace must be worth millions or should be 
laugh.gif

I am ska's side when it comes to trolling bynum. Good work ska.
c3c3580dc58248b530111fd17fbfe178f6c4a2c.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

We have so much riding on the kid, I hope he doesn't start to play tentative for fear of injuring himself.

I doubt he will, but the thought has to linger in the back of his mind.

That's why he went scoreless after that incident. Dude was scared, I don't really blame him.

As long as he doesn't play with that type of fear the next game.

Good W. Funny how when Kobe does his usual scoring all the haters are ghost? Oh well.

Like I said, haters just keep praying Lakers don't 3-Peat, or else you'll be in for another long summer.

Saw glimpses of 05-06 Kobe last night 
pimp.gif

@Nermindee, not sure if it's his footwork.  I think Bynum's just been un-lucky...especially when Kobe's shoulder ran into his knee.  Maybe God's telling him his true fate is to be an engineer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

do you guys really think ORL is gonna take the risk on dude?
Nope.

But the majority of NT Laker fans think that Mitch will magically wave his wand and get a Bynum, Luke Walton, and Shannon Brown for Dwight Howard and thrown in players trade done next year at the trade deadline.

Best situation if D12 becomes a Laker is he opts out and signs with us in the summer of 2012. The Lakers that same summer have team options on Bynum & Odom's contracts. Brown & Barnes contacts will be up. But we still need to find a taker to get rid of Luke's horrible contract.

Really like how Ron Ron has been playing so far in the playoffs. He's been doing a great job of getting offensive rebounds and put backs.

Honestly, no. If I'm Orlando and I MUST trade Dwight, I'm trading him to Jersey...

I think we'd have to include Odom to make it work...and then I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Really like how Ron Ron has been playing so far in the playoffs. He's been doing a great job of getting offensive rebounds and put backs.
Gotta agree with this, he's stepping it up in all aspects this post-season. Gotta love his intensity. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Honestly, no. If I'm Orlando and I MUST trade Dwight, I'm trading him to Jersey...

I think we'd have to include Odom to make it work...and then I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Trade him within the same conference though?

Dwight coming to us I cannot see unless we end up trading odom as well, also, Ron artest always brings a new mentality when its playoff time

Having Dwight for 82 games instead of Drew minute to minute would lessen your fears about the bench, trust me. Dwight, Pau, Ron, Kobe, Fisher as your starting five? Come on. I could join that bench and we would survive.
laugh.gif

odom is a must stay i think!!! anyways lakers have to play good tonight!! Lets Go Lakers!!

Back
Top Bottom