[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I honestly didn't think that crossover on Kobe was anything amazing. I thought it was worse until I saw the replay, but Kobe looks like crap out there right now as far as his movement.

Dudes on NO tryna disrespect KB, watch him blow up in the 3rd because you know it's building up.

The assists are there though. They're playing amazing while we're absolute trash and berely down a few points. If Lakers ever decide to wake up they could win this one easily smh.

Dudes on NO tryna disrespect KB, watch him blow up in the 3rd because you know it's building up.

KB started it in Game 2 being physical with CP3...even though I think that's how we need to play as a team, we asked for this.

And KB's legs don't look to be there...he was short on a free throw...he just looks tired as hell. I think his shot will fall in the 2nd, but
I doubt he explodes. We need someone to start scoring soon or else we might lose this one. I hope I am wrong.

He always has one of those nights though, where his legs aren't under him, it comes with his age.

Next game he'll have a bounce in his step.

Kind of annoying, but like you pointed out it's easy to see when he legs aren't there.

We're alright if we can just play better overall as a team. Kobe had that great drive to the basket and dish to Gasol and like usual, Gasol waits to long and gets blocked.

Kobe will be fine in the second half on offense. It's on defense where he needs to step up.

Yeah, Ariza is getting to the rack at will right now...somebody mentioned putting Artest on him and Kobe switching to Marco.

Not a bad idea considering it's Ariza's scoring keeping them in the game (didn't think we'd see that
laugh.gif
)

Ariza & Artest were the two top scorers in the game so far, would be nice seeing them guard eachother.

Trevor still feels he's better than Ron.

This team has zero desire. We are going to win this series but we aren't going to win it all this year. NO @*$$!$@ SENSE OF URGENCY NOTHING AT ALL. Spurs are playing bad and are injuried LAKERS on the other hand are just expecting teams to let them win, the only hope is we got back to staple center and DESTROY them by 30-40 and win. Panic Mode [ON]

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

This team has zero desire. We are going to win this series but we aren't going to win it all this year. NO @*$$!$@ SENSE OF URGENCY NOTHING AT ALL. Spurs are playing bad and are injuried LAKERS on the other hand are just expecting teams to let them win, the only hope is we got back to staple center and DESTROY them by 30-40 and win. Panic Mode [ON]

face-slap-slow-mo.gif

calm down

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had this series ending in 5. But this series reminds me exactly of the Houston Series a couple years back. Everyone doubted that the Rockets can do anything because Yao goes down and who the Rockets had to defend the Lakers big and the series goes to 7. Same thing here except its David West.

Take care of business on Tuesday Lakers.....

Pretty much. Great game by CP3...we learned our lesson late, a little too late...STOP SWITCHING the pick and rolls.

And you're right, this is the Rockets series 2.0....we'll be okay, but jesus christ these games can be intense for a fan.

Props to New Orleans though, they are some scrappy dudes.

Back
Top Bottom