[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

pimp.gif
best team in the NBA Yeayuh !!!

Kobe was in first last week in the MVP thingie on NBA.com. After his great start, especially after getting that triple double in like 30 minutes vs the kings and then torching mayo.

Pau should be up there this week, after his triple double. Lets not forget Odom has been balling out of his mind as well. Odom put up a double double easily last game with Gasols triple double.

Pau has been balling, but he's playing alot of minutes....Not sure if I like that. Although he's very healthy, I just don't see the need for him to play 40 minutes a night if we're winning.

If anything has been bad for us so far this season it's Artest's defense. He's been really flat footed and letting most people blow by him too easily. He did a nice job against Roy for the most part though.

Very early in the season still, hopefully we can stay healthy the rest of the way and avoid close games whenever possible.

Kobe was in first last week in the MVP thingie on NBA.com. After his great start, especially after getting that triple double in like 30 minutes vs the kings and then torching mayo.

Pau should be up there this week, after his triple double. Lets not forget Odom has been balling out of his mind as well. Odom put up a double double easily last game with Gasols triple double.

Pau has been balling, but he's playing alot of minutes....Not sure if I like that. Although he's very healthy, I just don't see the need for him to play 40 minutes a night if we're winning.

If anything has been bad for us so far this season it's Artest's defense. He's been really flat footed and letting most people blow by him too easily. He did a nice job against Roy for the most part though.

Very early in the season still, hopefully we can stay healthy the rest of the way and avoid close games whenever possible.

Checking in for the game. Just so come April I dont have to deal with the bandwagon talk.

The End.
BTW, this game will before over before half Im sure. So once again the bench will get plenty of run, which might include Sasha tonight

Checking in for the game. Just so come April I dont have to deal with the bandwagon talk.

The End.
BTW, this game will before over before half Im sure. So once again the bench will get plenty of run, which might include Sasha tonight

NO trap game tonight, please.

If everyone has blownout the T'Wolves by at least 20, we should be able to continue that.

NO trap game tonight, please.

If everyone has blownout the T'Wolves by at least 20, we should be able to continue that.

Back
Top Bottom