[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Anyone think Dwight will demand trade this offseason if they lose in first round?

Bynum/Artest/Brown for Dwight.....please please please
Magics lose we'll see what happens. I think Dwight will Stay!

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Y'all better hope the Mavs win... start praying... take your vitamins... eat an apple...
cmon_son.jpg

We want Dallas cause they're the easier matchup, but seriously Blazers ain't beating us in a seven game series.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Y'all better hope the Mavs win... start praying... take your vitamins... eat an apple...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
The hate is still strong after all those beating in the early 2000s ...i see

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

We want Dallas cause they're the easier matchup, but seriously Blazers ain't beating us in a seven game series.

Blazers won't need 7 games.
pimp.gif

LOL Yall can't even handle the the soft +%+ Mavs, Pau's soft and LA will eat him alive but yall ain't seeing the rest of the Lakers.

Blazers wouldn't even know how to get to the arena in a second round.  They'd be confused why they still have games on a schedule. 

2usu3ix.png

roll.gif

lol @ this troll... I cant take you and your threat seriously when your blazers are down 3-2
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Blazers won't need 7 games.
pimp.gif

yeah, the Blazers need another 82 games

Back
Top Bottom