[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by knightngale

The worst part about this is Mitch is gonna be like "We feel we have a strong core and can get it done with this current team so we don't need any changes other than signing some second round players." 
indifferent.gif

do we have any first round picks this year?
indifferent.gif
Gave up the first round pick this year thanks to the Joe Smith-Sasha Vujacic trade.
indifferent.gif

Got four second round picks though.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Still a small glimpse of hope. If the Lakers play with their hearts out this Sunday there can be a slight chance they can at least push it to a game six. Coming back home for game five, they're going to need a crowd from the game six Celtics-Lakers crowd from last season.

dude who u kidding? lakers dont win sunday games on abc
roll.gif

smh lakers have become regular chokers.first in game 1 now in game 3. only good thing coming out of this series is bynum raising his trade value...

Originally Posted by PMatic

The worst part about this is Mitch is gonna be like "We feel we have a strong core and can get it done with this current team so we don't need any changes other than signing some second round players." 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Gave up the first round pick this year thanks to the Joe Smith-Sasha Vujacic trade.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
The draft is flat out awful so who knows what the Lakers would have gotten out of it. There are no franchise players outside of the top 5 picks.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Still a small glimpse of hope. If the Lakers play with their hearts out this Sunday there can be a slight chance they can at least push it to a game six. Coming back home for game five, they're going to need a crowd from the game six Celtics-Lakers crowd from last season.

dude who u kidding? lakers dont win sunday games on abc
roll.gif

smh lakers have become regular chokers.first in game 1 now in game 3. only good thing coming out of this series is bynum raising his trade value...
They don't win on Sundays at HOME cause the crowd sucks on Sundays while at home. Arena is just filled with celebrities that want to get their stupid faces on the television screen. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Almost everyone showed up for the Lakers, obviously not the waste of a PF.

Kobe should of shot more, though.

Whats great about lebron is he can get that 33 points with 8 assists. Im not even a lebron fan
sick.gif
Lebrons younger.  Kobe just needs to be honest and get surgery or retire.  He's not moving at all.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

sigh. hell of run, guys. hell of a run. i just didnt see it going down like this. 

thats what makes it so hard
frown.gif
QFT!!!

First San Antonio, then us most likely, and most likely boston as well. All the guys I grew up watching are all on their ways out in the next couple games.

Damn i don't know why, but that Kobe interview made be have a little more confidence, but not that high.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn i don't know why, but that Kobe interview made be have a little more confidence, but not that high.
Yelling and screaming isn't going to do anything at this point. Everyone knows the team is at a point of desperation. All they can do is go out and try to extend their season on Sunday. I don't think they can pull it off but its one game at a time. As mentioned before, they could be up 2-1 right now. Mental mistakes have killed this team.

At this point I don't even care anymore. I'm trying to get this money that these guys all have.*edit Time out. I can't believe so many fans have given up on our team. Never say its over until its over. Cats on facebook celebrating the laker loss like its their first born child. Last I checked it took four games to advance not three. If we win four straight games, it will be epic. It has never been done before, but if anyone is capable of it, we are.LET'S GO LAKESHOW!!!!!

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by PMatic

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
The draft is flat out awful so who knows what the Lakers would have gotten out of it. There are no franchise players outside of the top 5 picks.
Yeah it's a crap shoot when you pick where the Lakers usually pick in the first round. At least Kupchak has a decent record at second round picks relative to pick position and expectations (Luke Walton, Ronny Turiaf, Von Wafer, Marc Gasol).

GAsol just admitted he playing scared

ship his +%# out for a future 1st rounder

Really? I want to hear an interview.
I havent heard a word from this clown.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

At this point I don't even care anymore. I'm trying to get this money that these guys all have.*edit Time out. I can't believe so many fans have given up on our team. Never say its over until its over. Cats on facebook celebrating the laker loss like its their first born child. Last I checked it took four games to advance not three. If we win four straight games, it will be epic. It has never been done before, but if anyone is capable of it, we are.LET'S GO LAKESHOW!!!!!
laugh.gif

I don't know if you have been here long enough but you sound just like Laker fans in the 2004 Finals

Back
Top Bottom