[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Lakers playing extra stupid right now. Absolutely no reason why they should struggle against the Wolves.

Not sure what Kobe is doing out there. He'll have 30 FGA before the game is over.

Well he can't buy a whistle, as you just saw. How half of those aren't fouls makes no sense to me. Steve Javie must hate Kobe.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Lakers playing extra stupid right now. Absolutely no reason why they should struggle against the Wolves.

Not sure what Kobe is doing out there. He'll have 30 FGA before the game is over.

Well he can't buy a whistle, as you just saw. How half of those aren't fouls makes no sense to me. Steve Javie must hate Kobe.

Steve Javie smh.. no love for Kobe or the Lakers. Kobe was fouled on his last 3 posessions and no call, fisher fouled on that "Air ball", no call, typical though. He's known for calling games based on players he hates.

No excuse though, Lakers played like trash, but a win is a win, and they wont play this bad next game.

Steve Javie smh.. no love for Kobe or the Lakers. Kobe was fouled on his last 3 posessions and no call, fisher fouled on that "Air ball", no call, typical though. He's known for calling games based on players he hates.

No excuse though, Lakers played like trash, but a win is a win, and they wont play this bad next game.

Na Sal the refs were fine, the hell you talking about??

As great as Kobe played in the first half, he was just as terrible in the second half.

As great as Kobe played in the first half, he was just as terrible in the second half.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I disagree. Kobe was in the paint his last couple of shots and didn't get the whistle. Watch the replays if you have to, same goes for the rest of our team. As bad as they played, Steve Javie held the whistle and he's got a reputation for doing that.

Wolves just played hard though, they played really stupid, but they played hard.

Figures why Rambis looks to of lost more hair than usual.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I disagree. Kobe was in the paint his last couple of shots and didn't get the whistle. Watch the replays if you have to, same goes for the rest of our team. As bad as they played, Steve Javie held the whistle and he's got a reputation for doing that.

Wolves just played hard though, they played really stupid, but they played hard.

Figures why Rambis looks to of lost more hair than usual.

8-0 ?
pimp.gif

lack of effort by the Lakers.
this game should have not been close, but as Stu says, we tend to play on the opposition's level.
i'll take the W

lack of effort by the Lakers.
this game should have not been close, but as Stu says, we tend to play on the opposition's level.
i'll take the W

Back
Top Bottom